Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jarrett signs......

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
I reckon Fraser will bounce up and down the 3rd and 4th tier of football his whole career. Loft will stay at that level, and Jarrett certainly will. Squad player at best.

Part Vole

Ay up Duck
Sep 28, 2009
Staffs Moorlands
I reckon Fraser will bounce up and down the 3rd and 4th tier of football his whole career. Loft will stay at that level, and Jarrett certainly will. Squad player at best.

to be honest.. i'm happy just for us to compete this season. Signing players who are league 2 standard is pretty much all we can stretch to wages wise.. forget paying a fee for anyone.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
I saw Albert Jarrett pop up on the Football League Show during the League 2 round up, so he is about somewhere. Wasn't paying enough attention to notice, mind

liam82

Onwards and Upwards
Apr 8, 2007
Telscombe Cliffs
if you ask me shows what a joke Adams is, mainly signs people he knows or has worked with before regardless of any other fact.

did it here first time and was ok, last season disaster tells it's only story.

thanks for lumbering us with colin hawkins and f**kin bob booker !

supprised he even got another job in the league. feel sorry for vale fans.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
They had Wayne Gray on trial aswell, and he played with Jarrett in a reserve team game. Gray actually banged one in, but later on punched a fellow Vale player in the face and was promptly released. :lol:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Jarret was a better player than most fans gave him credit for and I feel sure that he will do well for Port Vale if the other players are able to read his moves.

Fraser has found his level in Div 2 and will carve out a career there, Loft will excel in games and looka good prospect and then look shit in other games and will finish up non league again.

Jarrett is the best of the 3 by a long way.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
jarrett is f***ing wank - another joke signing made by our joke manager

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
I seem to recall him being OK for his first couple of games. Keep him away from penalties though.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey

Nov 25, 2008
Block (H)ated
wasn't shit just wasn't good never realised he was on the pitch apart from the penalty :mad:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here