Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jarret Could Feature Today

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Everton's defence will be missing Tony Hibbert, David Weir and Alessandro Pistone, while Leon Osman and Victor Anichebe face late fitness tests.

But new-boys Joleon Lescott, Andrew Johnson and Tim Howard will all start.

Albert Jarrett, Chris Powell, Damien Francis, Dan Shittu and Tamas Priskin are all set to make Watford debuts.

And in defence, while Jay DeMerit has recovered from an ankle injury, another new signing, Clarke Carlisle, has been laid low by the same injury.

Everton (from): Howard, Neville, Yobo, Valente, Lescott, Stubbs, McFadden, Davies, Osman, Arteta, Cahill, Carsley, Kilbane, Johnson, Beattie, Wright, Anichebe, Pistone, Naysmith.

Watford (from): Foster, Chamberlain, Doyley, DeMerit, Mackay, Stewart, Chambers, Mahon, Spring, Young

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
how? why? I just DONT get it!

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Is it just me, or do others find it wholly incomprehensible that Jarrett could be featuring in a Premiership match ?

Edit: Just seen post above - obviously not just me then.

Last edited:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I'm really not as flumoxed about this as most others. He has Premiership quality talent, it's whether anyone can get him to apply it.

Redhead

Jul 21, 2005
The Mighty 'ford
I always thought he was decent for us, just seemed a little lazy, if Bothroyd has got him to apply himself then I dont think he'll be too out of his depth in At Watford.

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
Fair play to the lad in that he has gone from a non leauge reject on trial at Lewes to a premiership player in a couple of years, and there arn't many premiership players who could say that.

I always thought he showed signs of being a really good player, but his work rate and attitude really wasn't great with us. He clearly fell out with Mcghee which ended any chance he had with us. If Mcghee had left the club last season I wonder whether Jarrett would still be with us and playing today?

D

Deleted member 2719

With his lightening pace he must be worth a few free kicks or a penalty or maybe even a sending off against him.
I would use him at some time during the game.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Think he will suprise a lot of people, has real pace and can deliver a ball when needed. Bit of confidence from a manager dosn't hurt either.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Going forward I have no doubts he can shine. Final ball, crosses and shots not to say defending are League 1 at best. We'll see no doubt..

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
################# THREAD CLOSED ######## #############

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here