Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Japan pre season

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
We're having quite a disturbed summer this year, yes we've got some potentially very good players in, (best for me is Wieffer) but both German boys want to leave, Verbruggen injured and now Pedro not going on Tour (I know it could be any reason, but it doesn't look good). All under a brand new Manager who let's face it, is a big risk and with a tough start to the league! I don't know, but at the moment my mojo ain't great.
It's our Brighton, it's a roller coaster, better to relax, smile and enjoy what you can 😁

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Any of our Tokyo Seagulls know if prominent tattoos are likely to cause any problems on the tour? Will Fab have to wear a long sleeve shirt at matches for example?

View attachment 185875
Unless they're planning on visiting an onsen or have set up a job interview with a Japanese company, they'll probably be fine.

Swegulls

Aug 29, 2023
Stockholm
I was thinking more something of the manner of..

"Hi boys. When we're landing at the airport today there will be people at the airport, which is an environment where the we can't control the crowd and guarantee your safety, so please walk quickly to the exit rather than go and pet the fans."
A look and a nod, and everything would have been okay 😀

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Can add Leonard to the likely to be sold or loaned list.

Bemused by Pedro's omission but pleased to see Sima in the squad, suggests they haven't decided what to do with him yet.

Edit: Kozlowski another likely departure; Mazilu not on the list either but probably going out on loan.
Kozlowski's gone.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Recently signed a new one, so in the plans - probably about to go out on loan.

I missed that. Must see something in Peupion because he’s hardly shone when he’s been on loan or in his few first team minutes. Or of course they want to get a fee.

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
It's gonna be HOT for these guys and they're gonna be jet lagged to shit. Time difference hits you hard West to East. Don't actually expect us to beat Kashima. Maybe they'll have settled in for Tokyo Verdy. Who aren't the greatest J-League team anyway. I'd put J-League around League 1 level at the top end. If you go to watch Omiya Ardija like me regularly it's more like the arse end of league 2. Like the dark years of Albion supporterness. Natsukashiii.

kennyb

May 23, 2004
Forgive if posted elsewhere anyone know if the Japan friendlies will be on the tele or streamed ?

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
100% there will be illegal streams at least

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Forgive if posted elsewhere anyone know if the Japan friendlies will be on the tele or streamed ?
Website of both Japan teams says Amazon Prime. Maybe regional version tho eh? wheresthematch.com says TBC. Rest assured there will be a stream available, even if it involves placing a bet on a betting site. Watch this space :thumbsup:

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
Website of both Japan teams says Amazon Prime. Maybe regional version tho eh? wheresthematch.com says TBC. Rest assured there will be a stream available, even if it involves placing a bet on a betting site. Watch this space :thumbsup:
Club said earlier this summer that they were working to sort out rights and expect it to be streamed one way or another to fans in the UK.

At this point I’d imagine YouTube or the club website, but it may still be on Prime as per Japanese coverage.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here