Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jamie Theakston

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
The mans a twat he dont support brighton anymore than i support palace few mates went to college with him at bhasvic hes a joke more intrested in being "mr scene" than football tosser in my opinion:nono: :nono:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I like Theako, seems like a decent bloke to me. Who do you know who went to college with him munkfish?

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
chris and his mates im told on a regular basis and especially when he was on tv the other week of what iv heard he seems to be a right tit job

E

enigma

That guy from Eastenders is a season ticket holder isnt he? Joe?

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Les Biehn said:
I like Theako, seems like a decent bloke to me. Who do you know who went to college with him munkfish?

He is a good bloke

:FACT:

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
When I was dealing in footie programmes I sold a massive load of 60s/70s/80s Brighton programmes to a bloke on Ebay who's real name was J. Theakston....sent to an address in London, can't remember much more than that though!

LondonSeagull

Feb 21, 2006
London
Well as he works on a radio channel which practically all of London and its suburbs listen to maybe it would be nice if he could talk about LDC!!! :clap2:

D

Deleted member 2719

Withdean Wanderer said:
Anyone ever seen him at a game?

Yes i sat next to him at the QPR match away a couple of seasons ago, he seemed okay but after afew minutes he swapped seats with his mate!!

I think i may have had one :drink: too many that game.

:lolol: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here