Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jamie Mullen

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Wonder if Wilkins said what he did about him because he (Mullen) wasn't interested in continuing to trial with us? After the Bertin incident I wonder if DW is just a bit too much of a fan for the team's good. Not complaining but getting arsey about triallists or cutting off your nose to spite your face is not one of a manager's better attributes. It's all very well fans saying "f*** 'im" about players not sure a manger should be thinking in the same way, or maybe he should, this season is gonna be interesting.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Derby weren't impressed.

I don't think we can expect Derby to be interested in any players that we have a hope in hell of getting though. Not many, if any, league one standard players would interest even the lowliest Premiership team.

How good is this Mullen?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I don't think we can expect Derby to be interested in any players that we have a hope in hell of getting though. Not many, if any, league one standard players would interest even the lowliest Premiership team.

How good is this Mullen?

Not good enough for Wilkins as said previously.(even though I misspelt his name)

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Not good enough for Wilkins as said previously.(even though I misspelt his name)

It's good to know that Wilkins has such high standards.

:blush:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Wonder if Wilkins said what he did about him because he (Mullen) wasn't interested in continuing to trial with us? After the Bertin incident I wonder if DW is just a bit too much of a fan for the team's good. Not complaining but getting arsey about triallists or cutting off your nose to spite your face is not one of a manager's better attributes

worryingly, i think that could be quite true. and its exactly the same mistake mcghee made when deciding not to take back iwellumo before he went to colchester

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
worryingly, i think that could be quite true. and its exactly the same mistake mcghee made when deciding not to take back iwellumo before he went to colchester

Of course there is a remote possibility that Wilkins, who has been involved in the professional game for longer than many NSC posters have been living, may in fact be right.

gong

Oct 13, 2003
T/Wells
There are a lot of sharks out there Yorkie you want to make sure you get the loan arranger and not Tonto. Ok i know i'll get me coat.:shootself

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
There are a lot of sharks out there Yorkie you want to make sure you get the loan arranger and not Tonto. Ok i know i'll get me coat.:shootself

Oooppss I was a bit slow there . :blush::laugh:

Spunk Bubble

Feb 21, 2007
Because Wilkins clearly hasnt done enough to SELL the club to him, Hans. Plus we have the Palace Pier, the Booth Museum (free entry on Wednesday afternoons), a nice pitch n putt course at Roedean, and a brand new Primark store being built along Western Road AS WE SPEAK.

Armed with these FACTS, I doubt many players could resist the lure of playing for the Albion
.......plus the new Aldi store in Portslade.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here