Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jamie Mullen

Ice Man

Jan 5, 2006
He's gone on trial with Derby and played for them last night, think we can safely assume he won't be joining.

:(

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
WHy on EARTH would anybody want to choose Derby in the Premiership over playing at Withers?

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
So that'll be it, I reckon: Forster and Whing, and maybe the Gay feller.

Maybe we'll storm up to, oohh, about 12th this season.

Cue loads of bulls**t from Deano on 31 August about how we'll be looking to bring in some more players in the January transfer window, plus one or two loanees in the meantime.

:thud::annoyed::down::rolleyes::bla::yawn:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
If Mullen does genuinely have the option of signing for Derby, and playing in the Prem at a nice new ground, for a load more money, nearer to his new house in the North, in exactly what way will it be Wilkins fault that he didn't choose to sign here?

Cue loads of bulls**t from Deano on 31 August about how we'll be looking to bring in some more players in the January transfer window, plus one or two loanees in the meantime.

Why be anti-Wilkins? He has done well in getting Whing and Forster, remember Withdean is not a big draw to players. Who had we signed this time last summer?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
If Mullen does genuinely have the option of signing for Derby, and playing in the Prem at a nice new ground, for a load more money, nearer to his new house in the North, in exactly what way will it be Wilkins fault that he didn\'t choose to sign here?
Because Wilkins clearly hasnt done enough to SELL the club to him, Hans. Plus we have the Palace Pier, the Booth Museum (free entry on Wednesday afternoons), a nice pitch n putt course at Roedean, and a brand new Primark store being built along Western Road AS WE SPEAK.

Armed with these FACTS, I doubt many players could resist the lure of playing for the Albion

Because Wilkins clearly hasnt done enough to SELL the club to him, Hans. Plus we have the Palace Pier, the Booth Museum (free entry on Wednesday afternoons), a nice pitch n putt course at Roedean, and a brand new Primark store being built along Western Road AS WE SPEAK.

Armed with these FACTS, I doubt many players could resist the lure of playing for the Albion

Yes I know for a fact that Ronaldo is going to sign for us next week, as he likes views of the sun setting on the back drop of the West Pier!

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Yes I know for a fact that Ronaldo is going to sign for us next week, as he likes views of the sun setting on the back drop of the West Pier!

Is that Ron 'Ronaldo' Blenkinsop, the guy who does the deckchairs near the pier?!!?:laugh:

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Still think without some-one creative in midfield goals will be hard to come by....bottom half once again this season

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Whilst I was talking to Wilkins about loans a bloke asked him about Mullins. Wilkins said that in 90 mins of football he didn't get one cross into the box.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey

I think the pitch and putt has gone to seed a bit the last efw years. It needs an overhaul IMHO.

Still remember beating my grandad there..... who won a pro-am at Walton Heath back in the fifties. :thumbsup:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Whilst I was talking to Wilkins about loans a bloke asked him about Mullins. Wilkins said that in 90 mins of football he didn't get one cross into the box.

obviously explains why he is on trial at a premiership club then

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country

Don't forget that it also looks like the British Engineerium has been saved. Thats got to be a major seller....

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD

Gay has gone, I'd settle for 12th if we play decent football.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here