Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jamie Cureton Sign Him Up

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
He was on a Bosman wasn't he ? Be a useful signing though but I suspect he'll be loking for a first division club.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Hasnt this already been said?

His wage demands would be way out of our league.

Anyway he's not going to want to live in a caravan like the rest of our pikey players.

:lolol:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Yes, but why did he leave in the first place ?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Oh, undoubtedly but it's a bit rich that he's now crawling back as clearly he couldn't hack in Korea.

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
Apparently the papers this morning are linking Cureton with Brighton and (surprise, surprise!) Reading.

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
We're always linked with someone, yet rarely sign anyone. I reckon Cureton will end up at QPR and help secure their championship bid. We've got no money to match our ambition.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I can't believe that there is any possibility of us signing Cureton. But wouldn't it be great if we did. He and Knight with Yeates playing just behind them would make a potent combination that would tear most Div 2 defences apart. My money's on QPR getting him as well..

:(

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
No chance.

We aint even got a
fiver.jpg

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Trigger said:
No chance.

We aint even got a
fiver.jpg

Or, indeed, a pot to piss in.

:)

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Perhaps we could borrow him one week in every three with Barnsley and QPR - I think thats the only way we could afford him.

Fran Hagarty said:
Apparently the papers this morning are linking Cureton with Brighton and (surprise, surprise!) Reading.

Jamie's training with Reading at the moment, and says he wants to play for us again if he's offered anything, so it's not much of a surprise that he's being "linked" with the Biscuitmen.

I would love to see him back at Reading, but Coppell doesn't seem too interested.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here