bhanuts

Jul 5, 2003
In your Liverpool slums
your mum's on the game and your dad's in the nick
you can't get a job cause your so f***ing thick
in your liverpool slums!

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
Can I just say that no-one can EVER again post on NSC that they were offended by away fans taking the piss out of us with gay jibes after what people sang at Tranmere

Now I know its just in jest and 95% of people take it as a laugh, but a few people on here have in the past been offended with the "does your boyfriend know you're here", "YMCA", etc but we can't give it and not take it (shit that sounds a very gay last sentance!!)

Danny Seagull's Mate

Babe of the Year 2003
Sep 28, 2003
Woodingdean
In your Liverpool slums

You look in the dustbin for something to eat

Find a dead cat and think its a treat

In your Liverpool slums!

Dandyman

In London village.
Dancin Ninja BHA said:
Can I just say that no-one can EVER again post on NSC that they were offended by away fans taking the piss out of us with gay jibes after what people sang at Tranmere

Now I know its just in jest and 95% of people take it as a laugh, but a few people on here have in the past been offended with the "does your boyfriend know you're here", "YMCA", etc but we can't give it and not take it (shit that sounds a very gay last sentance!!)

:safeway ooh, get her...

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Dancin Ninja BHA said:

You have a very vaid point there. Al I would add is that it is not yet illegal to insult people based on the fact they come from Merseyside, but I believe that Homophobia is illegal.

Assuming of course that the chants of "Does your boyfriend know you're here" are homophobic. If they are not, then is "You Black Bastard" racist when used in context to point out that the person you are refering to is not white.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Superphil said:
You have a very vaid point there. Al I would add is that it is not yet illegal to insult people based on the fact they come from Merseyside, but I believe that Homophobia is illegal.

Assuming of course that the chants of "Does your boyfriend know you're here" are homophobic. If they are not, then is "You Black Bastard" racist when used in context to point out that the person you are refering to is not white.

Quite.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
"Quite" what...you ginger Southern poof

LOL

Dave the Northern Monkey

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Gay-related songs are tiresome if they're the same old tedious crud, ie 'does your boyfriend' etc.

I think the rare original efforts by opposing supporters can be quite funny.

Chanting "HIV Positive" on the other hand, a la AFC Bournemouth, is just pathetic, not to mention offensive.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I don't sing all the songs.
I don't sing the ones about northern slums for instance.

(& I miss out the swear words :lolol: so I only sing a bit here and there :lolol: )

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Having said that, Crawley Town's rendition of

"The Brighton supporters
Are going down on each other"

was a laugh!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Thinking topically, what's the Swindon equivalent of "In your northern slums"?

"In Your Sister's Bed" perhaps?

There's cousins there, there's cousins there!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Oh lighten up for goodness sake.

It is one of the things we have to put up with living in a multi sexual city.

Be proud of the fact that we have an identity.

If you come from Huddersfield, as I do, the only thing that I can think of that comes from Hudds is James Mason, Captain Picard and Harold Wilson ( and Roy Castle) and a bloody good Uni, apart from that there is nix

Be proud!!!!!!!!!!!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
absolutely!!!!

Make it so Mr Data

bigfanofcullip

Aug 12, 2003
Not knowing what most people on this board look like I think that Brighton Bird must have been stood in front of me at Tranmere if she started three songs off.

Were you taking the piss out of a lad in your group who tried to start a song and sounded as if someone had kicked him in the bollox? Very funny moment even if I had no idea who the aforementioned high-pitched person was.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here