Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

James Milner shouts abuse at the linesman

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I have altered the title, the title you put was not necessary.

Did a moderator change some of the letters to asterisks, or was it Wilko?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Indeed! Both teams were calling him every name under the sun but the only time he did something about it was when Adams called him a cheat!

Loved the bit when George Graham went into the ref's room afterwards for a quiet word, and Ellery told him he was mic'd up! Still, would have loved it even more if he hadn't, though.

D

Deleted member 2719

I once got a straight red in the 93rd min for saying nowt, but the ref thought i said the f***ing, all refs have very small willies FACT.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I've already written to my MP, Anne Robinson and Mary Whitehouse!

BAN THIS FILTH!

I hope you're not expecting a reply from Whitehouse.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
I recall Tanno and someone else (Barnes?) getting sent off for Foul and Abusive language in the same season. Premier League should be exactly the same. Bastards.

jlee

Dec 31, 2011
Cuckfield
At Withdean I heard our players make similar - if not far worse - remarks to the referee's assistants. No action was ever taken.

Can't hear if it still goes on at the Amex.

I sit lower West, near the front, definately goes on, Wayne Bridge says some appalling things to the linesmen, I never understand how they can just grit their teeth and ignore it!

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Another vote for officials giving it back. If I were lino I would say something along the lines of one, "f***ing do one Milner you no trick pony".
How the hell he gets picked for England I never know, & what a boring twat.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here