Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

James Corden/Dizzee Rascal Shout for England - Yay or Nay?

Shout for England - Yes or No?

• Yes

Votes: 40 53.3%
  • No

Votes: 35 46.7%

• Total voters

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Dizzee is not to my taste but Cordon again ? The bloke is a boring, unfunny, tosser.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Agree with bhaeggspresso - run a mile from anything with the over-exposed, unfunny chubster Corden in it.

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Should have my alternative world cup effort recorded later today... Will post it up as soon as I'm happy with it... ;)

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Three Lions or World In Motion (Reprise) for me.

A rubbish reworking of an old Tears for Fears track in which the original was miles better. This is not the anthem we are looking for. Keep trying.

....and Corden is annoying.

gjh1971

May 7, 2007
[yt]kZGvnI37mxk[/yt]

Where did it all go wrong? :nono:

Absolutely agree. Dizee used to be a respected underground rapper, another example of an artist selling out. It would have been funny though if the three judges pressed their red buzzer during the song.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Poor, Dizzee has done some goods things of late but this is not one. The songs this year are bloody awful they even managed to wreck 3 lions. Should just re-release Vindaloo

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
Can't stand Corden, one trick pony. So a no from me.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Absolutely agree. Dizee used to be a respected underground rapper, another example of an artist selling out. It would have been funny though if the three judges pressed their red buzzer during the song.
I don't blame him really, if anything he'd be mroe of a sell out if he still wrote songs like the ones on Boy In Da Corner now that he's rich. But the richer he's got the worse he's become...

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
I wasn't sure what to make of it on Britain's Got Talent, but heard it on the radio this morning, and it got me right in the mood for the WC.

"Come an' have a go".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here