Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jam the Man

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Last week you told us CKR begged to play in the reserves and was not allowed. MM said at the weekend it is CKR who has made the decision not to play for us, not him.

Someone is telling porkies. Who?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Commander said:
Last week you told us CKR begged to play in the reserves and was not allowed. MM said at the weekend it is CKR who has made the decision not to play for us, not him.

Someone is telling porkies. Who?

Can I suggest Jam's source is via CKR advisors/connections, I doubt MM or DK are feeding him any info. Not a knock Jam just an observation as I assume your source is closely aligned to CKR? If so he is only hearing one side of the argument but I totally understand his frustration (JTM) and disappointment with what is happening, having won a player for a club he obviously loves

Last edited:

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
I fail to see the point of MM lying, If he was then CKR's agents would just release a statment saying so.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Dick Knights Mum said:
MM may have been talking about the first team.

True, but it is not up to CKR whether he plays in the 1st team or the reserve team, that is down to McGhee's assesment of his form / attitude. Whether he actually plays / trains is surely CKR's decision?

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Commander said:

Didn't McGhee originally say that CKR didn't want to play for us (the club) and that he would rot in the reserves, not that he didn't want to play in the reserves.

Re: Re: Jam the Man

Rangdo said:
Didn't McGhee originally say that CKR didn't want to play for us (the club) and that he would rot in the reserves, not that he didn't want to play in the reserves.

That was something that appeared in the Sun, remarkably in not any other media organisation covering the Albion. Amazing, eh?

Seig Heil!

Last edited:

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
Trust McGhee on this. It's a shame becuse he could have been a good player for us but CKR is an arrogant young man who's belief that he is better than the Albion is not based on reality. We must have players who want to play for the club and give their all. CKR has made it perfectly clear he doesn't want to be at our club so let's move him on today or tomorrow.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
555kaz said:
Jam The Man is on holiday till further notice, may even be today, but, remember not everything that cuts bleeds.

Last time bleeding was mentioned on here the mother of all flounces happened

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Woo - hoo!... a thread in my name! Just got back about an hour ago from Rhodes so bear with me.....

My honest understanding is that Colin DOES want to play for us. But I can see why handing in a transfer request makes that look contrary. I would suggest the manager is implying that he wants Colin to commit himself to the club and not want to leave - which (by the way) Colin doesn't want to do..leave that is!

The request was submitted for all the other reasons that people have called my 'dark utterings' etc.... that's fine if people want to call them that, but as mentioned before, i'm not prepared to get myself embroiled in legal matters by saying them. So basically it's still the same story as it was weeks ago. in that all of us (including me) will just have to wait and see..I doubt that the longer this goes on, any of the real truth will ever come out as it will be all about saving face.

If only all would sit around the table and thrash it out, but I suspect this is also looking more and more like someone somewhere wants an apology? But for what?

What do you reckon?

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
To be honest its gettng boring now, the club shuld have sold him before tomorrow and just have done with it.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here