Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Jakub Moder

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
He was ok today, good going forward but left BDB alone 1v2 vs Pepe and Chambers on multiple occasions.

Guessing that's because he doesn't really know how to play left wing

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
I can see Moder, Alzate, Lallana and Caicedo battling for the central two midfielder spots next season.
Moder will only improve. I thought that Alzate has done well over the last three games.
The real interesting one will be Caicedo. Hopefully a good pre- season will put him in contention. He's the player that seems most like Bissouma. He's incredibly strong for his age, great stamina and a good football brain. We pipped Man United for his signature, and at 19 is a full Ecuidorian international. We'll integrate him carefully as we did Moder.

The other three names i'd throw in there are Gross, who will be much better in the middle of the park than he is at wing back, MacAllister ... who is surely better in a deeper role than up with the attackers and White ..... who may find himself edged out once we have Veltman, Dunk, Webby, Burn, Lamptey and March competing for back 5 places.

There are options.

Molumby and Propper i'm guessing won't be here.

I wouldn't rule out a signing either. AMN has been talked about.

And who knows, the club might not as keen on selling our star players as the fans are so we may be pleasantly surprised with some news this summer.

Fiskmås

Starting v Iceland (on Sky if anyone is bored)

Half time now, 0-1 to Iceland. Pretty entertaining game I have to say, Moder looking lively. Fun to see him in a central position and linking up with Lewandowski.

Also interesting to see that he gets the nod for so many of the set pieces.

Edit: I'm clearly drunk. 1-1 at half-time. Beautiful 1-2 goal for Iceland at the beginning of second. A lot more interesting watching this than folding the laundry.

schmunk

Centrist Dad
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Half time now, 0-1 to Iceland. Pretty entertaining game I have to say, Moder looking lively. Fun to see him in a central position and linking up with Lewandowski.

Also interesting to see that he gets the nod for so many of the set pieces.

??? It was 1-1 at half time? 2-1 to Iceland now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here