• Jake

Votes: 37 72.5%
  • Mcphee

Votes: 14 27.5%

• Total voters

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
If you could have one of the two available at the moment would it be jakey or would you keep mcphee in the squad.....

Mine would personally be jake but maybe some of you prefer chris mcphee.

Unos

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
They are completely different types of players.

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
fatboy said:
They are completely different types of players.

I didnt say they werent i said if you could have one or the other available who would it be......

And mine would be jake as i feel he could change a game where as i feel mcphee cant

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
jakes for the future.Isnt ready yet.I think McPhee still has a part to play this season.Once he gets a couple more games under his belt i think he will be usefull and has a few goals in him.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
both need to build up there confidents for first team games

McPhee needs games to do it , Jake Needs experience (and from what i've read from Aldershots fans hes doing well )

ok , at the moment Neither , start of next season Jakey ( Mcphee last 20 minutes)

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
My opinion of mcphee is that whether he has more games or not he still wont be good enough.....

He is very average and jake can get a goal and can do things.....

I know he has not had many chances but Jake at Reading for example.......We looked down and out at 3-1 but he gave us a chance

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
I would rather have who McGhee would rather have. Considering he is still at the club at this moment in time I would say that is McPhee.

They've both had pretty embarrassing misses in front of goal on Sky in the last week, if that's any help :jester:

I can't choose, I'd be pretty worried if we had to rely on either of them this season to be honest, both are for the future.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Depends what type of striker you need! In the same way that sometimes he plays Knight up front and sometimes he plays the big men!

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
As a sub, probably Jake. His speed and will to win could change a game.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Jake... we play 2 big guys up-front, and need to have the possibility to bring something different into the game... if not Leon (our new winger), then has to be Jake...

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
b.w.2. said:
Jake... we play 2 big guys up-front, and need to have the possibility to bring something different into the game... if not Leon (our new winger), then has to be Jake...

or, virgs and mcg up front. leon on the left, robinson on the right?

or!! chelsea style with leon and jake playing off the big man.

mr turd

Nov 22, 2004
READING
I put jakey as he is younger,but seriosly i think both have a very average future indeed.Year in and year out,yet neither is getting anyway.

I hope jakey does crack it???

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
mr turd said:
I put jakey as he is younger,but seriosly i think both have a very average future indeed.Year in and year out,yet neither is getting anyway.

I hope jakey does crack it???

jake is only just 18. saying he has got nowhere is pretty harsh as he's banging goals in regulaly for a top conference side.

mr turd

Nov 22, 2004
READING
the right footed denilson said:
jake is only just 18. saying he has got nowhere is pretty harsh as he's banging goals in regulaly for a top conference side.
Thats why i said i hope he makes it:shootself

Plenty of 18 y-o's doing the buisness these days,get em in young thats what i say:drink:

I can see this still happening when he is 21???

blueandwhitearmy

Oct 29, 2004
Bevendean
Jake Robinson definately when taking age and experience into consideration, he is consistently scoring for aldershot at the top of the conference and has always looked bright when in the blue and white stripes.

I do also rate McPhee but think he's out of his depth at this level, another thing is that I cant criticise his effort whenever Ive seen him play but I don't think he can do a job for us in this division

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here