Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jakey or Cox

Who would you play out of the 2?

• Total voters

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
I was wondering who people would play if they had to pick between the two. I'm pretty sure that Mcleod will have the left wing place without fail so who will have the right wing place once loanees go out of the 2.
Up until recently I'd have gone for Cox but now I think he's had enough chances under Adams.
So Jakey for me:ascarf:

Note: I know Cox will win this poll but I just wondered if it would be close-ish.

Last edited:

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
Coxy is out of form.

Jakey hasn't been given so much as a chance.

So I'm going with Jakey. Because I can see in him a winger that will actually run AT defenders, and not cut inside and provide poor drosses EVERY time.

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
Right now, Robinson all the way.

Cox could be a very good player but he's not doing it at the moment so I'd continue to leave him out for a little while longer. Robinson's chance under Adams is well overdue.

Ye they both have talent but Cox has been given a run of games to prove himself under Adams and hasn't produced what he is capable of. Time for Robinson i hope.

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
That is exactly what is wrong with Robinson, he doesnt do that! He has had loads of chances to do just that, and opted out of it 95% of the time

I've seen him beat his man more times than Cox. And that is with a lot less minutes on the pitch as well!

My only cause for concern would be Jake's ability to cross. But then again Cox hasn't exactly covered himself in glory in that area either!

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
On their day both are capable of having a really good game and potential match winners,im not sure if jake has been given a fair crack of the whip so far since adams has taken over,but deano hasnt really performed to the standard he can,i think its a case of them knuckling down and trying to win their spot back,i like the pair of them and hope they stick around.:thumbsup:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The major problem with Jakey is nobody has yet found his best position. He doesnt beat players to get outside of them and get a cross in so isnt a natural winger and isnt strong or brave enough to be a striker. I think that his best position is just behind the front two but that is a luxury position that most clubs at our level cannot afford to play a player.

For that reason alone I voted for Cox.

Mr Blunt

Apr 21, 2008
Brighton
Sorry cant vote for either as don't rate them both. I think they are both to predictable for a defender especially Cox and Robinson is just to light weight.

Hope im wrong in the future

Last edited:

SICKASAGULL

Aug 26, 2007
I agree with Mr.Blunt, over the past two seasons they have not improved and we must find replacements for them

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
Jakey's winning:ascarf:

Didn't expect that. Give the lad a chance up front with Glenn...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here