Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jake Robinson

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
keep an eye out for Victor Moses who was called up to England squad
Our 14 year old goal machine has had his first ever call up to an England squad with his inclusion in the U-16s

he has broken all scoring records across london

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
brighton rock said:
keep an eye out for Victor Moses who was called up to England squad
Our 14 year old goal machine has had his first ever call up to an England squad with his inclusion in the U-16s

he has broken all scoring records across london

what colour is he?

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005

Don't understand the problem - isn't it utterly routine that scouts of the big clubs do the rounds?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Jake's a genuine FUTURE STAR. Needs tying into a massive sell-on contract right here right now.

Last few games have been utter pants mind :lol:

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Jake is not Prem material by a long way (yet), IMHO... and I would play CKR over him on current form, so any Prem scouts looking out for Jake today will be disappointed..

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
BensGrandad said:
When does a player pass from being ' a future star' and one who should be performing now.

Premiership strikers and stars are doing it before they reach JR age.

Good(ish) point. Tho IMHO only the genuine idiot savants (Gazza, Rooney) are really doing it by JR's age in the Premiership. Jakey's got the footballing brain to go with the nimbleness of foot to progress swiftly through the levels. Jury's still out on CK-R. And as for Harding, that 'has great potential' cop-out was only ever so much bolleaux from people without the confidence to believe that all these managers could have got it so completely and utterly wrong.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I am rather worried that JR may devlope into a 'super sub' who will be brought on when other players are getting tired. I believe that he can be a success for us but is not in the league that wil be looked at as possib le premiership stars.

There have been many who have been good at one level but not quite good enough to go that one step up.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
BensGrandad said:
I am rather worried that JR may devlope into a 'super sub' who will be brought on when other players are getting tired. I believe that he can be a success for us but is not in the league that wil be looked at as possib le premiership stars.

There have been many who have been good at one level but not quite good enough to go that one step up.

At least he's getting the games now, either on or off the bench. Same goes for Albert Jarrett. They might sink or swim but at least they're being given the chance to stake their claim. For which all credit is due to McGhee.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I hope that the scout does not report back to Souness that Jake was being followed around the pitch by a strange looking bloke offering him sweeties and asking if he would assist in finding a lost puppy

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Maybe a Sea Scout is looking at him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here