Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jake Forster-Caskey

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
I'll be rather dissapointed if he doesn't get a run if for nothing more than the experience at some time this season

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Lets remember what happened to Dean Cox & Jake Robinson eh.....

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
I think a loan from Jan to the end of the season for Jake would be a good thing. Then hopefully we can have him back, and he will work his way into the first team.

TRHK, I agree completely. Match days can't come quick enough for me. It still feels like the first few times I went to the Goldstone and fell in love with both the Albion and the game.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I thought he did well after the goal. looked good on the ball and a sensible head, the other midfielders seemed to do all the running and picking up men which left him in a free role.

however the goalkeeper was only 15 and I thought had a great game. talk about stepping up.

The Villa Captain was a UNIT, noway is he under the age of 18.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Great goal, but I don't think he added a huge amount else. I actually though he struggled to impose himself on the game.

Tom Vickers was the stand-out man for me.

JFC imposed himself more as the game went on - he does look a decent prospect and I'm sure will get a go in the FACup. But Vickers was outstanding in the second half, great maturity at the back for 1 so young.

Villa lost their heads rather when they went behind, and at the end. The 6 looked a good player but couldn't cope with going out of the competition. The 11 was impressive and the 10 had a decent left foot.

PG

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
It depends what Gus does in the transfer window. The stock of players like Sparrow and Dicker is still relatively high and I'm sure some League 1 clubs will be interested in them - if they both get offloaded then it would be a mistake to loan out JF-C as well.

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
Would be great if we could send him to Bournemouth together with Cook, would have a bit of company and Bournemouth are known to play good football.

Come on Bournemouth!

Bhafc11

Nov 24, 2011
Something does need to be done about the 5 sub rule. They do other rules to benefit the national team, how did this benefit the national team denying the youth a chance.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
On Loan and he can still return for F A Youth Cup games ???

It depends what Gus does in the transfer window. The stock of players like Sparrow and Dicker is still relatively high and I'm sure some League 1 clubs will be interested in them - if they both get offloaded then it would be a mistake to loan out JF-C as well.

A month's Football League youth loan. This arrangement allows the player to appear in non-first-team matches for Brighton when not required by the borrowing club.

PS: I am not sure of the accuracy of this?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here