Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

jacko jokes

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Peter Andre has offered to adopt Bubbles, so Harvey has a twin

The rest of the jokes on here, I can live with. Half of them are years old anyway.

But taking the piss out of a child of about eight years old, who by all accounts is quite severely disabled?

Think that one falls WAY below the belt, chap.

michaeljackson_zombie.gif

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Jockeys at tomorrows Flemington meeting will wear black armbans out of respect for MJ, who successfully rode more 3 year olds than anyone in living memory

OK jokes are good.. but this is the third time this one has been posted.

:yawn:

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Isn’t it ironic that Michael Jackson dies as 2.10pm, Where the big hand touches the little hand....

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
The rest of the jokes on here, I can live with. Half of them are years old anyway.

But taking the piss out of a child of about eight years old, who by all accounts is quite severely disabled?

Think that one falls WAY below the belt, chap.

I always assumed Peter Andre was at least ten

siclean

ex hollingbury
Apr 14, 2009
wonder if any you poking fun at the worlds number 1 legend would like jokes about any of your family when/if any of them die ??? :mad: sick people

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
So you can live with the jokes about him being a paedo, but that's below the belt!!!!

Yeah but come on, Jackson was an adult, he was accused of those things and more largely because of his own actions, and he was more than capable of defending himself, he just chose not to.

I'm just not sure I'm comfortable taking the piss out of a blind and severely disabled seven year old boy by comparing him to a chimpanzee. That's all.

If that makes me a prude, well I won't be the only one on here.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
wonder if any you poking fun at the worlds number 1 legend would like jokes about any of your family when/if any of them die ??? :mad: sick people

8 months wait lads, at least !!... get yer money back and ..beat it !!!! if it does ever come off, my prediction is that he will be a flop, and there will be uproar. why do so many of these singers/bands think they can still sing and perform like they did yrs ago ?? read a review few weeks back about ub40 concert, and critic said it was quite poor..

Last month you said he would be a flop now he's the world's number 1 legend ???

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
When Farrah Fawcett arrived in Heaven, God was
such a big fan he decided to grant her one wish.

She asked that all the children in the world
could be safe. So God killed Michael Jackson.

Apparently the 'King of Pop' has been turned back from heaven at the pearly gates - St Peter saying "Don't blame it on the sunshine. Don't blame it on the moonlight. Don't blame on the good times - blame it on the buggery

siclean

ex hollingbury
Apr 14, 2009
Last month you said he would be a flop now he's the world's number 1 legend ???

you a stalker or what..yes i said it be a flop just like so many who try to make a come back at his age.. but the fact remains..he is right up there with diana and elvis as an all time great..fact !!!

manilaseagull

Used to be Swindonseagull
you a stalker or what..yes i said it be a flop just like so many who try to make a come back at his age.. but the fact remains..he is right up there with diana and elvis as an all time great..fact !!!

Get a life....Elvis yes But Diana and Wacko, dry your eyes Princess the wacko is dead...i wont shed a single tear.

Didn't know him, dont like his music....

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
During the autopsy, doctors have discovered an unusual birthmark on his penis

It reads 'Not suitable for the children'

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Due to the high plastic contents of his body after so much plastic surgery, his remains are to be melted down and turned into plastic cups
That way young kids can continue to get their lips around his rim

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here