Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jack the lad (Heart FM)

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Here Jack, your I would do anything for a million pounds this morn, would you watch "My beautiful wife Sal" get off with an Arsenal fan for a million?

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
Oh god everyone will start saying how much they love Heart now. It's a proper wank station that plays about 4 songs then has the cheek to say it offers more music variety. The amount of ghost programming it has is awful as well.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Well the current breakfast show is better than the toss that Danny and Nicky used to churn out.

beardosh

Insert witty comment here
Dec 14, 2009
Think I last listened to that station properly when it was called Southern Sound. Now a franchised station pretending to be a local one a using awful DJ's, irritating adverts that appear more often than songs and a playlist that is shorter than my little toe.

Apart from that its alright I suppose!

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Presenters aside, Heart is actually playing much better music now compared to when it was Southern Fm (Southern Sound RIP)

But yes 'More Music Variety' is a disgraceful term that they use. They wouldn't know the true meaning of variety of it bit them on the arse.. still better than Radio 1 though!

Last edited:

Jack the lad

Aug 19, 2010
Of course not, to much pride. Thank you all for listening it means alot. Reuben is a great name and he is a great lad so lets not diss him, doing the best I can to keep you going in the morning friends, thanks for listening again it is more important to me than the SONY RADIO ACADEMY AWARD i won earlier this year, still going strong.Take care see you on the 28th up the seagulls x

Uwinsc

Aug 14, 2010
Horsham
We used to get Mercury Fm where we live but they have been closed down and taken over by Heart and I don't like it at all. Although the morning show when i'm driving to work is ok. I don't like the presenters (again except the morning ones that are ok) and I don't like the music (to much old stuff for me), we used to get much more local travel which was really useful but now unless it is the M25 it has to be really bad to get any travel news that relates to up here.

Cecil

Feb 8, 2008
Heathfield
Of course not, to much pride. Thank you all for listening it means alot. Reuben is a great name and he is a great lad so lets not diss him, doing the best I can to keep you going in the morning friends, thanks for listening again it is more important to me than the SONY RADIO ACADEMY AWARD i won earlier this year, still going strong.Take care see you on the 28th up the seagulls x

Hope your feeling better Jack !!

As if !

Last edited:

Hockley Blues

Feb 3, 2005
Southend
Oh god everyone will start saying how much they love Heart now. It's a proper wank station that plays about 4 songs then has the cheek to say it offers more music variety. The amount of ghost programming it has is awful as well.

Attachments

• iye7tu.jpg
    iye7tu.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 226

Tomnorthi

Jan 2, 2010
BN15
Since it was taken over by Heart, most of the radio shows dont even come from sussex, most of them are shit, and most of the music is the same genre, you ever heard Kasabian on heart? More music variety my arse.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Did we only get to seconded?

If so thirded.

We have to listen to it at work, and it's shi*e.

Yoda

English & European
Well the current breakfast show is better than the toss that Danny and Nicky used to churn out.

I used to like Danny & Nicky in the morning (Along with Moody). Always used to wake up to them. As soon as they all got let go, it NEVER seemed the same.

That, the last bus to Whitehawk, and Ambrose were to only good things worth listening to.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here