Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jack Straw's Falmer Watch Should Be A Belter Tomorrow

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
And Barry Izbacks videos too.

Just gone past the site and there are HUGE steel girders on the site in the South-East Corner of the whole and to the north side too.

Looks like work has started on the South Stand too, well the bit they can do before they have to knock down the Uni building and road in between

Apologies for no photos, the camera on my phone just isnt that good.

*awaiting ffffffffffffff*

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Bloody hell I'm looking forward to it myself !

:falmerspi

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Never have I been more excited by the word girders :yahoo:

EastbourneGull

Oct 1, 2008
Hope to be taking a look myself tomorrow. Not familiar with the parking. Can I leave car at the uni car park at the end of village way?

buller89

Aug 9, 2007
Horsham
There were some interesting comments on the webcam during the Havant commentary. The webcam isnt going to be live feed and apparently will update around every 20 mins. But the part that did sound good is that there will be a time lapse setting allowing us to see the time lapse of the stadium being built. Sounds qualla to me. :falmer:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
There were some interesting comments on the webcam during the Havant commentary. The webcam isnt going to be live feed and apparently will update around every 20 mins. But the part that did sound good is that there will be a time lapse setting allowing us to see the time lapse of the stadium being built. Sounds qualla to me. :falmer:

booo to no live feed although I can imagine the bandwidth expense in doing one! Once every 20mins though? abit of a random figure but better than nothing I suppose!

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

Didn't they also say that it would be shown on a seperate website, i'd imagine similar to Cardiff City's one.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
booo to no live feed although I can imagine the bandwidth expense in doing one! Once every 20mins though? abit of a random figure but better than nothing I suppose!

bit like the one at Old Trafford (cricket ground) which, when you post a photo on here actually updates when the web cam pitcure updates

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley

You can park in one of the red spaces on the left by the crossing for 10 or it might be 20 minutes, or you should be alright anywhere after 5.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here