Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jack Straw's Falmer Watch No 9 (10/2/09).

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Where is the board announcing what the site is, Brighton and Hove Albions Community statium, with artists impression of said stadium, like all the other big building projects have.

All that shows in the pictures is a small banner saying Buckingham. Come on Buckingham group lets flaunt it.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Where is the board announcing what the site is, Brighton and Hove Albions Community statium, with artists impression of said stadium, like all the other big building projects have.

All that shows in the pictures is a small banner saying Buckingham. Come on Buckingham group lets flaunt it.

I think they need planning permission from Lewes District Council first.

Certainly they couldn't do it before the Brighton & Hove City Council vote last week.

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
I think the stadium is costing enough :)

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
I don't get what is happening in the photos? Why are they turning the road into what looks like a dual carridgeway?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I don't get what is happening in the photos? Why are they turning the road into what looks like a dual carridgeway?

There will monster construction equipment and vehicles invading Falmer in the very near future so a wide road will be needed. I'm upset they haven't demolished the houses in the village in anticipation of the 6 lane motorway required for the expanded 80,000 capacity stadium when the Albion are in the Prem.:)

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
What are they doing on the other side of the road, i.e. not the site where the stadium will be? I know they'll be dumping chalk there or something but it looks more substantial work than that.

Magical stuff eh.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
My avatar is a photo of the very beautiful and tallented actress Ms Jennifer Aniston.
It happens to be her 40th birthday today. I'm sending this via Blackberry from the kitchen of the house where her party is taking place.
Ooops, must go, she wants me to dance.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here