Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jack Straw's Falmer Watch No 67 (23/4/10).

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
All this rubbish about you only having a bog standard camera and being an amateur, I don't believe it, come on admit it, you're David Bailey really, are'nt you! :lol:
Fantastic pictures once again Graeme. :thumbsup:

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
A microlight should be purchased for the infamous JS so that he can continue with pictures once the stands are all fully erect!

The West stand is looking big, very big. If you get a chance get yourself down to Falmer and you will realise just how big that stand is!

I'm so excited................

Right, calm and prepare for meeting at 2pm...

Attachments

• microlight.jpg
    microlight.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 252

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Is it decided what is going in the corners?

I know there won't be seats (yet!) but I understand there won't be the huge empty spaces there are now...Any ideas?

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
Brilliant update again Graeme,especially liked the 1st batch 2nd photo showing the North Stand terrace in the background.
PS in the same picture;is that Natterjacks Porshe in the car park?

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
The picture montage in the Stadium museum will be truly spectacular.

Have you considered a hot air balloon flight? Or shinning up one of those cranes? I think you are quite brave to leave your Porsche parked on site.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Can someone answer me this. Is there a top layer of seats going in here. Or, are the current seats on the pic already the top ones with other layers to go in underneath once they dig deeper into the ground. sorry for being a spaz.

Attachments

• stadium.png
    stadium.png
    726.6 KB · Views: 197

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
Can someone answer me this. Is there a top layer of seats going in here. Or, are the current seats on the pic already the top ones with other layers to go in underneath once they dig deeper into the ground. sorry for being a spaz.

Yes.

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
Looked at these photos earlier when i got in from work and have just had a 2nd look.
Still cannot believe that this is going to be our permanent home,it looks brilliant and just cannot wait for the 2011/12 season.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
C'est Mangnifique

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
I reckon the club should give you access to the inside of the stadium JS. If they dont then we should arrange to parachute you in every Friday.

These photos are superb.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here