Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jack Straw's Falmer Watch No 60 (26/2/10).

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Nurse - tissue please!

Awesome pictures JS, just awesome.

Another bit of work that is starting soon is the laying of cables under Lewes Road (near Home Farm Road - where Forfars Bakery is based), to increase the electricity supply capacity at the stadium.

I've just laid a cable of my own after seeing those shots.

Loving the last one of batch 2. Gives a real sense of the SHAPE of things.

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
The West Stand is humungous - a real XXXL grandstand.

After the Withdean 'sitting on scaffolding' experience, Im finding it hard to get my head around just how damned good this is going to be.

:thumbsup:

bardo

Jul 6, 2004
Seaford
On the day that Pompey have gone into administration (not that I'd gloat over their problems) isn't it great to have a board that loves the club and has laid good foundations for the future instead of unsustainable short-term glory! The stadium will help to make this club great again. Marvellous scenes. :falmer:

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
Brilliant pics JS!

A colleague at work (who isnt a footie fan) who passes Stad du Falmer said: "I'm disappointed that they have ruined the bit of modern art sculpture they had" (she was talking about one of the Dogs Head's) ..."by putting some sort of massive arch thingy on it." :laugh:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Just when we thought the East Stand was the dogs bollocks , along comes the West Stand. :falmer:

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
For the first time we've got the sense of a pitch surrounded by stands - it's turning from a building site into a stadium.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here