Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jack Straw's Falmer Watch No 57 (5/2/10).

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
nice pics JS , thanks.

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
Really good JS - best set yet. Great to see all the brick work going up on the Chicken Run! :clap2:

The next few weeks will be even better with the arch going up and progress continuing on the West Stand. Fantastic.

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
On the Seagulls website there are photos that look like the inside of new portakabins. Are these for the temporary club offices on the site?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Brilliant stuff, fantastic

newcastle brown

Jan 15, 2010
have been watching for a while now, great pictures js, what i would like to know is, will there be a 2nd web cam? if not,why not? co once the stand to the left of the webcam is built/finished/complete we will not see a lot!! :(

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
have been watching for a while now, great pictures js, what i would like to know is, will there be a 2nd web cam? if not,why not? co once the stand to the left of the webcam is built/finished/complete we will not see a lot!! :(

This has been covered already newkie broon. I think the answer is the club are looking at a possible second web cam (although I could be wrong). If not, as you say, we aint gonna see much from the first one.

Howay the lads!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here