Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jack Straw's Falmer Watch No 51 (11/12/09), ARCH.

Top action J.S as usual. I drove past this morning but couldn't see anything. However, upon my return back i could see the arch in it's final resting place; I had to go and spend a while watching, imagining how amazing it's going to be to sit in there watching the stripes come out of the tunnel!! Proper happy days! :clap2:

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
Every update is special but this one is the best to date.
Looks like the arch will be completed for your 52nd visit next Friday.:clap2::thumbsup:

done it again js lovely photo's. does anyone on here no what stand is next to be built and are scc setting a webcam for their work at the county ground.

Building work starts at The County Ground, Hove
09th December 2009
Today saw the official opening of the building work at The County Ground, Hove, as the club kicks off preparations for the much talked about ground development project.
During the winter of 2009/10, there will be some major work taking place at the ground, with phase one of the development changing the landscape of the ground for the future. Hove will be a different place come the 2010 cricket season and a wonderful complex come the 2011 season.

Work officially started today on the re-housing of the Groundstaff, who are moving from under the south end of the old pavilion to their new head quarters, which will sit at the north end of the ground. Two new floodlight pylons will be erected at mid-wicket and extra-cover to fully light the ground, with new heads being placed on the already in-place eight pylons. These new floodlights will be run by an permanent electric substation, which will avoid any floodlight failure.

The Gilligan stand will also be demolished to allow for the complete redesign of the new south stand.

You can find more information about the ground development by clicking here >>>

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Bounced.

Great work:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here