Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jack Straw's Falmer Watch No 43B (16/10/09)

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Don't forget 43A too.

Attachments

• DSC03124.JPG
    DSC03124.JPG
    608.7 KB · Views: 844
  • DSC03125.JPG
    DSC03125.JPG
    597.3 KB · Views: 825
  • DSC03127.JPG
    DSC03127.JPG
    552 KB · Views: 817
  • DSC03132.JPG
    DSC03132.JPG
    566 KB · Views: 808
  • DSC03134.JPG
    DSC03134.JPG
    572 KB · Views: 815

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Bloody Hell! That's some serious looking equipment..

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
Surely we should have used the demolition of those buildings as a money making scheme, I would have paid a fair bit to get to destroy a building with a digger. That must be an awesome job!

Gordon the Gopher

Jul 16, 2003
Hove
Stop!!!!! ! think i've just seen that pencil sharpener I lost when asleep in a lecture once!!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
why is the glass still in those windows? surely for environmental reasons it should've been taken out and SOLD for profit no?

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
why is the glass still in those windows? surely for environmental reasons it should've been taken out and SOLD for profit no?

Not sure if you are being serious or not, but just in the feint hope that you are, the glass in there would not adhere to modern standards, and as such, it wouldn't be permitted to use elsewhere unless you want to add it to Uncle Albert's allotment!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Not sure if you are being serious or not, but just in the feint hope that you are, the glass in there would not adhere to modern standards, and as such, it wouldn't be permitted to use elsewhere unless you want to add it to Uncle Albert's allotment!

yeah I was actually being serious on two counts:

1) Glass smashed and lost in the soil for some kid to put his hand through in years to come.

2) Would've thought it could be sold on, dunno if you can melt glass to form new windows again?!

just an observation & query really :)

hoveboyslim

Feb 7, 2004
Hove

1) Glass smashed and lost in the soil for some kid to put his hand through in years to come.

2) Would've thought it could be sold on, dunno if you can melt glass to form new windows again?!

just an observation & query really :)

It's a building site; a bit of glass is the least of their worries. Also there is no topsoil as that was removed before any works commenced.

Demolition Contractors have to recycle materials as appropriate and within the guidelines; let's leave it to them to work it out.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Surely we should have used the demolition of those buildings as a money making scheme, I would have paid a fair bit to get to destroy a building with a digger. That must be an awesome job!

Me too. I would drive in a big circle round Falmer pond using all the debris from the perimeter to fill the void in the centre. The net result would be a thing of truely outstanding natural beauty.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex

:)

haha

mate, there is going to be a f***ing awe inspiring west stand where that building is. f*** the glass it's 10 a penny

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
no the GLASS is our FUTURE....without it we'd be......yeah f*** it trash the windows!!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
thanks for the pics JS

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here