Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jack Straw's Falmer Watch No 17 (9/4/09).

warsaw

She's lost control
Jan 28, 2008
Surely the Church Commisioners can be encouraged to sell the land behind the coach park in the second picture. Won't be much use as agricultural land will it?

It could be used for..........hhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm let me think....

Howabout a HOTEL? :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Anyone got a pic of what it looked like before ? hard to remember

LDC and FPC say it was like this and I have no reason to doubt them:

24712715_2cacd7d816.jpg

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
After some stiff competition this week from k2bluesky, Jack Straw weighs in with the big scoops to re-affirm his place at the photography no 1 spot :clap:

Once again, great pics

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
I've upped the setting on my camera, and I think the quality of photos are much improved. Coincidently, I've just acquired a high-def wide screen monitor, and I must admit, I'm quite impressed myself!
Yes, in response to an earlier reply, I live in the second caravan on the left!!
Have you seen the man behind the tipper with a pirate's crutch?

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I think I asked this before, but is the church land consecrated?

Ie can it be used as a grave yard?

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
I wonder why they have spent a fair few quid on quality feather edge fencing down the side next to the Uni buildings, that will be pulled down in the not too distant future, to make room for the south stand? :shrug:

I wonder why they have spent a fair few quid on quality feather edge fencing down the side next to the Uni buildings, that will be pulled down in the not too distant future, to make room for the south stand? :shrug:

Possibly related to a condition of the planning consent.

No development can take place until a scheme to deal with any site contamination has been approved by B&HCC and in place. This scheme must include details of the measures that will be taken to avoid risk to the public, buildings and the environment when the site is being developed. Fencing off the site seems to fit in with the public safety requirement and I guess that the Contractors will move the fence when the Univ buildings are vacated/demolished to bring them within the construction site.

Great stuff JS; thank you.

Last edited:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Possibly related to a condition of the planning consent.

No development can take place until a scheme to deal with any site contamination has been approved by B&HCC and in place. This scheme must include details of the measures that will be taken to avoid risk to the public, buildings and the environment when the site is being developed. Fencing off the site seems to fit in with the public safety requirement and I guess that the Contractors will move the fence when the Univ buildings are vacated/demolished to bring them within the construction site.

Which won't be for another six months.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here