Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jack Straw's Falmer Watch No 17 (9/4/09).

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Village Way Road completed and long-term wooden security fencing being erected as documented elsewhere.
Temporary road being built perhaps to aid re-siting the site office buildings before the building of the coach park?
Site looks clean and tidy to suggest the end of this phase and ready to start the next phase after Easter.

Attachments

• DSC02304.JPG
    DSC02304.JPG
    595 KB · Views: 602
  • DSC02308.JPG
    DSC02308.JPG
    586.1 KB · Views: 592
  • DSC02312.JPG
    DSC02312.JPG
    553.6 KB · Views: 591
  • DSC02314.JPG
    DSC02314.JPG
    574.5 KB · Views: 589
  • DSC02319.JPG
    DSC02319.JPG
    592 KB · Views: 599

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Good to things happening in terms of progress but would be nice to see more than one or two fellas on site doing stuff.

Great pics BTW

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Good to things happening in terms of progress but would be nice to see more than one or two fellas on site doing stuff.

Great pics BTW

I think its a case of the invisible workmen! Work seems to be happening with no one ever in your pics??????

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
I think its a case of the invisible workmen! Work seems to be happening with no one ever in your pics??????

There's a bloke in picture 2. Who, like something out of a silent comedy, just so happens to be standing behind a dumping truck. Brilliant.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I for one am going to miss that orange plastic fencing when its gone. Over the weeks I have grown to love and cherish it :cry:

Top work as always JS :thumbsup:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
There's a bloke in picture 2. Who, like something out of a silent comedy, just so happens to be standing behind a dumping truck. Brilliant.
There's a helluva lot a work being done by that one fella then!

I expect to see Eric Sykes silently wandering around with a plank on his shoulder in the next set of pics.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
There's a helluva lot a work being done by that one fella then!

I expect to see Eric Sykes silently wandering around with a plank on his shoulder in the next set of pics.

It could form a maths exam question for future generations of local students: 'If it takes one man in a green donkey jacket 2.5 years to build The Community Stadium At Falmer, how long would it take six hundred men?'

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
Where's the sun gone?

I think I'm going to head down to Brighton a little earlier on Saturday and take a look for myself. My inner doubts about whether Falmer really CAN be built are beginning to recede - I'm looking forward to getting a copy of Saturday's programme to read all the stuff from Martin P.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here