Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jack Straw's Falmer Watch No 15 (27/3/09).

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
I think those "path ways" are going to be the new lanes :lolol:
Look at picture one, it's wide enough for a car.
I could be wrong though.

I'm not so sure, i thought that at first, but there are curbs, lamp posts and drainage on the path ways (if thats what they are)? Look at the distance between lamp post and curb, it not big enough for a van or a bus that is for sure.

Maybe we need a poll :lol:

lovely jubbly, thanks JS. was just thinkin back to the old days of telly when I used to hear..."it's Friday, it's 5 to 5, it's crackerjack!!" although I know you're not crackerjack but it is, cracker Jack. Sorry it's been a long week in teaching! :thumbsup:

EastbourneGull

Oct 1, 2008
They REALLY need to move the sign that says THE FUTURE HOME OF BRIGHTON & HOVE ALBION. Either so it can be seen from A27 as you drive past (on the big mound where the 2 Buckingham signs are) or so it is visible when you drive down Village Way

I would expect there to be a f*** off site board proclaiming a major development like this. And it's something that all parties - the club, Buckingham, architects, sub-contractors, city council etc - would share in. It needs to be clearly visible from the A27 so that I can experience a warm damp feeling every time I drive past.

I posted this question on ATC some while back and Insider said that it would probably happen - but would of course require planning permission. Oh dear.

Congratulations Mr Straw - you have redefined Fridays. Let us know when you're taking a holiday so that we can make other arrangements.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
much appreciated pictures.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
We drove past on the way home from Eastbourne on Sunday... couldn't resist a little detour to view the site... it IS really happening... I've seen it with my own eyes! :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here