Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jack Straw's Falmer Watch No.13 (13/3/09)

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I've asked this question to insider and he said it is in the pipeline but why haven't we got our own website specifically for the website, like the one cardiff have.

Cardiff City Stadium Project

Definitely missing a trick there. The Brighton and Hove Albion | BHAFC Scores, News, Transfers, Fixtures website is shite and such an important landmark in our history deserves its own website - one of them should have been created a long long time ago tracking everything.

warsaw

She's lost control
Jan 28, 2008
Definitely missing a trick there. The Brighton and Hove Albion | BHAFC Scores, News, Transfers, Fixtures website is shite and such an important landmark in our history deserves its own website - one of them should have been created a long long time ago tracking everything.

Agreed, but I don't think the club has the manpower when there are more important things, like getting the fucker built. Perhaps there are some folk here on NSC with the talent and a bit of available time to help pull it together? :thumbsup:

webbyson

Pre & Post..*Gullsworth*
Jul 26, 2004
Mudhut
I am warming to the newer updated Stadium design as shown in Muzzman's post....the seating behind the goal is level and looks far more classy than the old version as in storer's post...........quality

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
When electricity is on site, doubtless they will.

It's a building site. They have to provide certain things which means that there must be at least a temporary supply on site already - even if it's a generator. Unless everything runs on bottled gas.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven

Attachments

• oldroad.jpg
    oldroad.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 66
  • newroad.JPG
    newroad.JPG
    146.9 KB · Views: 67

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
and that?

Attachments

• newroad.JPG2.JPG
    newroad.JPG2.JPG
    156.6 KB · Views: 67

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
attachment.php

In the background where the site offices and that big yellow lorry are is where the coach park will be. Is that the level its going to be at, or will it be built up with chalk from what is soon to be a massive hole to the left of where jack straaw is standing?
I've tried looking at the plans but can't work it out.

Any use? Just found it on google...

Attachments

• falmer_ground.jpg
    falmer_ground.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 64

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
So just to be clear, are there still some buildings to be demolished? And I assume that the extent of the digging means they are now working on areas other than the bus station? Driving past last night the extent of the digging looked very substantial indeed.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
The buildings are still in use too. When does the school term end?

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
It's a building site. They have to provide certain things which means that there must be at least a temporary supply on site already - even if it's a generator. Unless everything runs on bottled gas.

True, but for the camera (which let's face it is NOT the first consdieration on a building site, except for security) they've got to power it/them, plus the computer, plus the web link to send the images.

Do-able of course, but I think they have other priorities for their limited electricity use.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
So just to be clear, are there still some buildings to be demolished? And I assume that the extent of the digging means they are now working on areas other than the bus station? Driving past last night the extent of the digging looked very substantial indeed.

Talking to someone who works in those buildings, they're due to be demolished in August/September.

Meanwhile, the project works around that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here