Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jack Straw's Amex Watch 2012, Final Calendar On Sale Now.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Do they fit through a normal letter box or will the postman take it to the post office if no bodies in? Just wondering as I paid for mine of the 15th and nothings come yet.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Do they fit through a normal letter box or will the postman take it to the post office if no bodies in? Just wondering as I paid for mine of the 15th and nothings come yet.

Mine didn't fit, no, so we were carded and I had to collect from the Post Office.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Yours was posted this morning via Royal Mail, Gaz.
Sorry for the wait, but we were going to deliver as many as we could personally, as Bozza has found out, they don't fit through a letter box and we tried to cut out any inconvenience to as many people as we could, but I'm afraid it wasn't viable to go to your neck of the woods.
Hope all those of you in the Rustington, Goring, Worthing, Hove, Brighton, Woodingdean, Saltdean and Peacehaven areas were happy with their calendars we delivered yesterday evening?

Last edited:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
How much? You robbing old sod-I'll have 1 of the box sets please.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Ordered and paid for earlier in the day Graeme-thank you. Your exploits kept an army of us exiles up to date. You're still a robbing old sod...:lolol:

Enough of the old!!
Thanks for purchasing.

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
Ooooooooooooooh look - competition!.

On the club website now- an Amex Art calender

001.jpg

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
It has become a ritual at my place, the great Jack Straw aka Graeme rocking up with the latest Falmer Calendar. And so, last night the ritual was again played out for the third and final time, but this time it was different on two fronts. Firstly, I paid Graeme in £1 coins which I had never done before (although I had paid for the previous two calendars!!), and secondly it came in the promised free collection box (good quality too!).

As for the calendar, another masterpiece which should be hanging in every Seagulls fans home come January.

I also purchased Stadium Yes! on Saturday which has a selection of Graeme's photographs of the build along with others. Signed copies (Tony Bloom, Dick Knight, Martin Perry, Graeme and others) were still available from the Amex last Saturday.

In signing off, all I can say is

Thanks Graeme!

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Thanks for delivering my box set - sorry I wasn't in, but I'm glad my other half was in her dressing gown when you came!
She opened the door in her dressing gown.
I thought, that's a strange place to have a door!
Thanks for purchasing. I wondered if I spoiled a suprise?
Cheers, JS.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
My box set arrived today-thanks Graeme.

Your next mission has to be the training facilities-no excuses now, you know you're itching for work to begin.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here