Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jack Straw's Amex Com. Stad. Watch No. 79 (16/7/10/).

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
1163513139_web%20Rebok%201.jpg

The Reebok IS pretty cool though, I like it a lot. Its not like all the usual new identikit stadiums. The way they've done the floodlights is excellent, and makes a change from the new grounds having them along the underside of the roofs (as ours will be).
Very impressive.

Just read this post about floodlights. :facepalm:

The Reebok looks stunning.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
These are so brilliant Jack that I'm going to miss your updates when the Amex is finished. I reckon when it's complete they should knock it down and start again - what d'ya think JS? :jester:

Just when you thought is was safe to put your camera back in the cupboard.....

Cromwell Road Gull

Jul 2, 2008
what?

you mean apart from The McAlpine, The Reebok, Sydney Olympic Stadium......

Yes ok they all have white arches but following on from Easys point, the way its "Hunkered down like a sports car".

The way the roof slopes downwards towards the back of the stand behind the goals, almost to grounbd level is pretty unique.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Yes ok they all have white arches but following on from Easys point, the way its "Hunkered down like a sports car".

The way the roof slopes downwards towards the back of the stand behind the goals, almost to grounbd level is pretty unique.

I love that about the Amex.
Its like you could quite easily shin a few feet up a drainpipe behind the north or south stand roof, then run all the way round up to the West Stand roof and sit on the arch watching the game.

Someone WILL try it at some point. Guaranteed.

Cromwell Road Gull

Jul 2, 2008
I love that about the Amex.
Its like you could quite easily shin a few feet up a drainpipe behind the north or south stand roof, then run all the way round up to the West Stand roof and sit on the arch watching the game.

Someone WILL try it at some point. Guaranteed.

I did think that to be honest - can just see us playing United in the cup, people locked out and giving their pals a bunk up to get on the roof.

Club best stock up on anti climb paint they use on the pier to stop tombstoners

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
All those "It'll never get off the ground" voices seem to have fallen silent of late?

The miracle that is Tony Bloom!! Without him it would still be a field. No ifs, buts or maybe's.

Must get the Pope's number. He really is Brighton's very own living Jewish saint!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here