Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jack Straw Expansion watch.....

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
......I am not saying that Jack Straw is expanding, but hopefully the expansion of the stadium can be documented as well as the building of the ground. So I hope the club give Mr Straw access to photo the building work!!!

So Mr Straw are you up for it???

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
So [MENTION=259]Jack Straw[/MENTION] , what does your diary look like for Friday mornings for the next 16 weeks?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Is Natterjack also returning for phase 2 ?

Sausage

The wurst of the wurst.
Dec 8, 2007
I'm going to passively react to the agreed expansion by chaining myself to the footbridge.
I may immolate of my own free will in protest at the offence wrought upon local amenity.
Ignore me (I'm cooked) and take regular photos of the development of the coolest stadium in England.
Go on Jack ! or perhaps an exciting pretender?

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
People keep asking me this.
So far, it's a no.
Paul Hazelwood, the Club's official photographer, is there with his camera every day, and it would make sense if he snapped away each week.
Unfortunately, he doesn't do NSC, but I'm sure his photos will appear on the Club's web site.
However, should anyone within the Club contact me and allow me weekly access in order to take a few photos and post them on here, I'm sure I could find the time.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
So far, it's a no.
Paul Hazelwood, the Club's official photographer, is there with his camera every day, and it would make sense if he snapped away each week.
Unfortunately, he doesn't do NSC, but I'm sure his photos will appear on the Club's web site.
However, should anyone within the Club contact me and allow me weekly access in order to take a few photos and post them on here, I'm sure I could find the time.

Just disguise yourself as [MENTION=461]Mendoza[/MENTION] and sneek in, he always seems to be there so nobody would bat an eyelid seeing him.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
So far, it's a no.

That's a shame...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here