Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Jack Hinshelwood [9/4/24: new deal to 2028]

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
There was a crunching tackle he made in the first half that was very satisfying.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
First time I’ve seen him play in midfield. Something which stood out to me, is his knack of playing simple, but effective, passes. Of the options available to him, he usually chose the best one. I’m not saying they were all defence splitting , but they were were usually the best one available. Tidy work.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
First time I’ve seen him play in midfield. Something which stood out to me, is his knack of playing simple, but effective, passes. Of the options available to him, he usually chose the best one. I’m not saying they were all defence splitting , but they were were usually the best one available. Tidy work.
Agreed. Often the best pass is the simplest.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
His potential is on Baleba’s level. Very different player, not as physical but fantastic on the ball and a great natural finisher. Always looks to be positive with the ball. Would like to see him get an extended run alongside Baleba.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
His potential is on Baleba’s level. Very different player, not as physical but fantastic on the ball and a great natural finisher. Always looks to be positive with the ball. Would like to see him get an extended run alongside Baleba.
Seems to be one of those players the manager includes regardless……..he’s the Groß replacement.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here