Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

jack compton to sighn for albion???

1066gull

Maybe this could be tried as an experiment?

Next time I am in the South, I will get in the taxi and tell the driver that my name is JayJay Okotcha and that I am off to sign for Brighton. Then I will sit back and wait to see how long it takes for the rumour to get on NSC.

I may do that on the way back from Oceana or something, when I'm to f***ed to walk and say I just signed for Wolves.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed

brighton_are_shite

Mar 14, 2009
jacks my cousin and ye he rkns hes gna play in australia soon. in the a-league. hes too good for yous anyways. yous r shite.

tada bitches

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Hi newbie. I'm amazed you can switch on a computer with that sort of intelligence.

Mar 13, 2008
This may have been covered in the thread already but doesn't he play for us anyway?
He has played for us for ages.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
jacks my cousin and ye he rkns hes gna play in australia soon. in the a-league. hes too good for yous anyways. yous r shite.

tada bitches

Seriously do they teach English anymore in school? Flipping heck. Go and find a book, yes you know a book, read it and learn from it. You might be OK with the Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe; althought that might be a little advanced for you.

Bless, i just love retarded people.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

tada bitches

pardon?

Parlez-vous Anglais?

not French ...but the farewell is typically Welsh if that helps at all

why the fook am wasting my time and typing on this thread.................very sad

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here