Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

IWELUMO SCORES AGAIN - and we need a target man!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
dunno said:
#

For f*** sake read what Yorkie said. He WAS offered a contract, was expected to turn up to training, didn't show up, then f***ed off to Germany citing the fact we wouldn't pay his relocation expenses 'cos it's more expensive down south than that shit hole called Stoke. WHY THE f*** IS THAT MCGHEES's FAULT????

:angry: :angry: :angry:

Because when he came back from Germany his agent rang Magoo to see if he could come back, Magoo said no. They should have just shook hands. Big Chris for realising his mistake and Magoo should have given him a second chance.

Obviously his (Magoo) ego is more important than the team.

Magoo out :angry: :angry: :angry:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Yorkie said:
Begging us? I don't think so.
Why?

Hmm, Brighton or Colchester? Championship or League One?

McGhee is not interested in re-signing former Albion target man Chris Iwelumo, who wants to resume his career in England following a season in Germany.

"His agent has been phoning us trying to get him back here but he is not good enough for the Championship," McGhee said.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Silent Bob said:
Why?

Hmm, Brighton or Colchester? Championship or League One?

That's not begging. That's asking.

Unreliable and not good enough for the Championship.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Yorkie said:
That's not begging. That's asking.

Unreliable and not good enough for the Championship.
agreed, league 1 is his level

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
I don't really think he would be unreliable. He was perfectly within his rights to bugger off at the end of his contract.

A better man would have had the decency to tell McGhee he wasn't coming back, but I don't think the chances of him buggering off halfway through a season, oresuming he would be under contract, are very high.

McGhee offered him what he valued him at the first time, and he chose Germany. His choice. We stayed up so perhaps McGhee was right.

The second time we were offered him McGhee said no. Who knows if that will turn out to be the right choice. I can't help thinking that if we had signed him, he would have featured more than Turienzo.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
League One?Even Windyass(age 73) and Claridge (age 87) are scoring netfuls in this division.

Even Leon scored 57 goals a season,though he is an exceptional player.

Mr Iwelumo and Mr McCammon should be twin strikers for Hope Springs Eternal Rovers Reserves in the Scilly Isles and District Sub-Aqua League.

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
Yorkie said:
Not exactly the way I would have worded it but I agree with the subject matter wholeheartedly. :D

Oh, how dare someone not want to sit around and wait for a job offer that wasnt going to come when he already had one from another source.

Shame on you Chris for needing money to support your family!!

Tsk, tsk.

:rolleyes:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
fourthteamtillidie said:
Oh, how dare someone not want to sit around and wait for a job offer that wasnt going to come when he already had one from another source.

Shame on you Chris for needing money to support your family!!

Tsk, tsk.

:rolleyes:
He already had an offer from us. He chose to ignore it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here