Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I've said it before and I'll say it AGAIN

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
One win against a poor team DOOMED to relegation does not change a single thing, EVERYTHING I predicted last August has come true. I said the two Frogs were rubbish, I PREDICTED Pepsi Max would not score 5 goals and most of all I told everyone we were DOOMED to relegation as we had a lardy Jocko Clown without a clue for a manager and a halfwit with a clipboard assisting him.
You cannot get rid of TRIED and TESTED ENGLISH players like Cullip, Currie, Harding, Virgo etc and expect to do well if you replace them with FOREIGN rubbish and injury prone has beens.
Now as the leader of the ARS I call on everyone this Saturday to GATHER for one more MASSIVE protest as we must DEMAND that the lardy Jocko fool is DISMISSED and a TRIED and TESTED English manager is allowed time to PACK the team full of tried and tested English players so we can BOUNCE right back.
Adams may be a poisonous , disloyal midget but at least he KNEW one thing and that is that you need English bulldogs in your team and not FOREIGN or FLASH fools.
At 3pm on Saturday we must SUBMIT Magoo to 90 minutes of ABUSE, insults and vitriol to give him no way of DENYING that he is HATED and he should RESIGN.
After we have been STUFFED by the Saints I call on all TRUE Albion fans to join the ARS in the car park for a demonstration to show that potless pillock Dick Tight the true feelings of all the loyal Albion fans.
We will DEMAND :-

Magoo and Clipboard Kid are AXED immediately
Dick Tight puts in PROPER investment in the team
No FOREIGN rubbish is signed
All LAPDOGS must sit in the new stand away from real fans
Curlywurlys are BANNED from the snack shops

Together we will STAND united and we will WIN

Save
The
Albion
Now

JOIN THE ARS
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
:p

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
I've just had my first ever pack of cheese and onion hula hoops, and you know what - they weren't that bad. It's normally a flavour I avoid, but that was ok.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Ernest said:
One win against a poor team DOOMED to relegation does not change a single thing, EVERYTHING I predicted last August has come true. I said the two Frogs were rubbish, I PREDICTED Pepsi Max would not score 5 goals and most of all I told everyone we were DOOMED to relegation as we had a lardy Jocko Clown without a clue for a manager and a halfwit with a clipboard assisting him.
You cannot get rid of TRIED and TESTED ENGLISH players like Cullip, Currie, Harding, Virgo etc and expect to do well if you replace them with FOREIGN rubbish and injury prone has beens.
Now as the leader of the ARS I call on everyone this Saturday to GATHER for one more MASSIVE protest as we must DEMAND that the lardy Jocko fool is DISMISSED and a TRIED and TESTED English manager is allowed time to PACK the team full of tried and tested English players so we can BOUNCE right back.
Adams may be a poisonous , disloyal midget but at least he KNEW one thing and that is that you need English bulldogs in your team and not FOREIGN or FLASH fools.
At 3pm on Saturday we must SUBMIT Magoo to 90 minutes of ABUSE, insults and vitriol to give him no way of DENYING that he is HATED and he should RESIGN.
After we have been STUFFED by the Saints I call on all TRUE Albion fans to join the ARS in the car park for a demonstration to show that potless pillock Dick Tight the true feelings of all the loyal Albion fans.

Save
The
Albion
Now

JOIN THE ARS

Earnest you have completely lost the plot, curlywurly's are tops.

Are they on sale at the ground, I didn't realise. I'll be queueing for one on Saturday.

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
I HAVE just eaten a sandwich containing A MASSIVE piece of cheese and a KNOB of butter. You wouldn't believe THE SIZE OF the thing. I washed it down with a beer imported from BELGIUM.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I hope you brush your teeth prior to kissing DK's butt.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Ernest

Now think very carefully!

Have you really said this before?

('Cos it's the first I've heard of it! :jester: )

Feb 16, 2006
Hove
Ernest said:

Save
The
Albion
Now

JOIN THE ARS

Ernst your a PRICK!
The French Boys are NOT Rubbish
I dont think many of us thought we would be clear of relegation this season so shut it!
and finally get behind the f***ing team and stop being such PENIS!
Oh yeah and CKR has scored six you TWAT!

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Re: Re: I've said it before and I'll say it AGAIN

MattewEdwards ShinPads said:
Ernst your a PRICK!
The French Boys are NOT Rubbish
I dont think many of us thought we would be clear of relegation this season so shut it!
and finally get behind the f***ing team and stop being such PENIS!
Oh yeah and CKR has scored six you TWAT!

But Ernest claims the goals against Sheff Utd and Reading don't count

:dunce:

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Ernest said:

Save
The
Albion
Now

JOIN THE ARS

I was wondering when you'll show up again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here