Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I've never done that in a football stadium before...

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Saw the last England game away to Holland at Ajax. They had escalators.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Stood up & sang for the entire 90 minutes at Leicester this season without any hassle from the stewards standing nearby. Then had a really cheery conflab with 1 of 'em at the end & he commented on our great support; thanked everyone (via me) for going up from the South Coast; & wished us all the best for the rest of the season & a safe journey home. Blimey. :ohmy:

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
I went to Wembley his afternoon and thought, 'That's the first time I've used an escalator in a football stadium', blue-lit from below, very swish.

Makes me want to ask the more-travelled supporters on here what they think to be the oddest/most incongruous things found in stadia the world over?

I'll add that all the staff, security, police were genial and smiling with no hint of aggression, a novelty compared with most league 1 grounds, I have to say.

They had escalators at Evertton back in the 80's. very impressed i was too. Awesome view from the top tier of the main stand (Albion lost 4-3 with a Mosely nightmare).

West Ham has lifts.

As for Withers, does any other ground sell ice creams all season?

Sporting Braga Away - This ground only had 2 sides, and no ends, infact one end was a rock. :eek:, pretty unbelivable really.

As big as this one?

Attachments

• Fort William 2a.jpg
    Fort William 2a.jpg
    249.4 KB · Views: 110

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
had a line of chang at reading v brighton, and oxford i think

Went to a game in Togo (West Africa) many mooons ago and the local custime was that the game could start until the witch dotor has blessed the ground...........

Not quite the same as Gullys Girls!!!!:lol:

Hove Lagoonery

Dec 16, 2008
Went to a game in Togo (West Africa) many mooons ago and the local custime was that the game could start until the witch dotor has blessed the ground...........

Not quite the same as Gullys Girls!!!!:lol:

Oh, I don't know - I bless the ground that they walk on :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here