Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I've Moved Seats, Woohoo!

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Oh, and enjoy the climb - its over 100 steps to the concourse of the WSU and believe me you need a pie and a pint after them!

ESU is no where near as high as WSU, it will be along the lines of the 1901 club in WSMiddle. Anyway, I won't feel so guilty about a pie and 3 pints afterwards! :ohmy::)

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
ESU is no where near as high as WSU, it will be along the lines of the 1901 club in WSMiddle.

Indeed. In fact, the front row of the ESU is slightly further forward than the front row of the 1901 Club in the WS, so if anything a better view (and you also get the fantastic view of the West Stand).

I'm slightly amazed that the club haven't made the ESU front centre into another 1901 section (or moved it from ESL).

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Indeed. In fact, the front row of the ESU is slightly further forward than the front row of the 1901 Club in the WS, so if anything a better view (and you also get the fantastic view of the West Stand).

I'm slightly amazed that the club haven't made the ESU front centre into another 1901 section (or moved it from ESL).

Exactly, prime seats! woohoo!:thumbsup::clap:

Magic Sponge

Jun 17, 2011
House In The Hill

I've just managed to get a move into the ESU for my daughter and myself, great news, can't wait till August.

I did hear that they couldn't put 1901 in ESU as there is no access to the stand from the 1901 lounge below so it wouldn't work.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I did hear that they couldn't put 1901 in ESU as there is no access to the stand from the 1901 lounge below so it wouldn't work.

What a shame! :)

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
I am so pleased to be moving to ESU. Four of us are moving from Lower West stand very close to the away supporters up to the East stand. We will be sitting with two new season ticket holders three behind three. We previously shared two season tickets between six of us. Four now have ST for next season. It should be a great view.

Blue and White Tiger

Exiled to Exeter
Jul 6, 2010
I've moved from the back of the NORTH to the very back row of the EAST UPPER, dead in line with the halfway line. Really excited :)

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I've moved from the back of the NORTH to the very back row of the EAST UPPER, dead in line with the halfway line. Really excited :)

Interesting. Any other North Stand deserters....?

ShanklySeagull

Justice for the 96...
May 30, 2011
Littlehampton
I've moved from North Stand into ESU near halfway line. I wanted a third seat for my daughter. Could have stayed where we were as the next seat was available but thought we'd take the view as we're close to the half way line. We always sing so hoping to bring some life to the upper deck! TBH the East stand always looks like it sings more often than the west does already!

Blue and White Tiger

Exiled to Exeter
Jul 6, 2010
As a matter of interest why did u move?

Genuinly, the people who sat infront of us in the North Stand absolutely STANK. Went to the shop with the intention of moving somewhere else in the North, but asked about availability of front and back rows of ESU. Man in the shop said that the front was completely full, the back completely empty. So went for the back row.

Advantages:

- Better View.
- Back row (can pressumably stand if we want.)
- Dead Central.
- Looking towards Gus and the Tunnel.
- My girlfriend is much more excited about next season now.
- No SMELL (hopefully)

Disadvantages:

- Less Atmosphere.

I get to a fair few away games anyway, so VIEW at HOME, ATMOSPHERE AWAY. sounds good to me :)

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Genuinly, the people who sat infront of us in the North Stand absolutely STANK. Went to the shop with the intention of moving somewhere else in the North, but asked about availability of front and back rows of ESU. Man in the shop said that the front was completely full, the back completely empty. So went for the back row.

Advantages:

- Better View.
- Back row (can pressumably stand if we want.)
- Dead Central.
- Looking towards Gus and the Tunnel.
- My girlfriend is much more excited about next season now.
- No SMELL (hopefully)

Disadvantages:

- Less Atmosphere.

I get to a fair few away games anyway, so VIEW at HOME, ATMOSPHERE AWAY. sounds good to me :)

All sounds good to me..i've had to move up there...looking forward to seeing it built

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here