Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I've Moved Seats, Woohoo!

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
I got a call from the club this morning, saying that I can move to the East Stand Upper from ESL and buy an additional seat for my daughter. Raced to the ground and got 6 seats (5 movers and one new) in (3 in row 3 and 3 in row 4 - ie 3 in front of the 3 behind) centre just slightly towards the North Stand. Nearly all seats in the front/centre of the ESU were already taken except these 6! Fan bloody tastic, bring on next Season.:D

For an update, the club has contacted some movers and will continue doing so this month. Waiting list people will start getting calls as of 1st May. Plenty of seats in ESU from middle to back in the centre.

Everyone will receive new season tickets/ e-cash cards, not just movers and newbies, apparently. Any money on the existing will be moved over.

Woohoo, well happy.

Now is the time for marching... :amex::clap:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I think this is pretty damn brilliant of the club how they are so efficiently accomodating those who want to move to the ESU. By the way its going, that upper tier is going to be RAMMED, so my view from the WSU is going to be greatly enhanced.

Good work :thumbsup:

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Waiting list people will start getting calls as of 1st May. Plenty of seats in ESU from middle to back in the centre.

I'm off work the second week of May... hopefully that's when they sort me so I can sort my seat nice and quickly

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton
Lets hope there isn't a worldwide concrete shortage this Summer eh?

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Already been ordered I think, along with the seats adn the electricians have begun work.

Up shit creek if it doesn't get approved, the fallout would be enormous for the green party.

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
Already been ordered I think, along with the seats adn the electricians have begun work.

Up shit creek if it doesn't get approved, the fallout would be enormous for the green party.

this... f***ing greens been a disaster - they will be digging up the lewes rd soon one big fat f*** off cycle lane - genius.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
If planning permission didn't go through, we would keep our old seats. Not sure what would happen with my daughters new seat that I have just pain in full for!

We also asked about whether there will be a webcam again and they did not know but said that they would suggest it.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
So what happens if the Greens vote 'yes' and the others vote 'no', thereby rejecting it. Why would the fallout be enormous for the Greens?

Because they control the council, people will see it as the council said no and its the Greens fault - even other parties voting no could suffer a fallout as well.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
So what happens if the Greens vote 'yes' and the others vote 'no', thereby rejecting it. Why would the fallout be enormous for the Greens?

Because it will be seen as a Green Council's decision by a large majority, and trumpeted as that by the Argus in all likelihood.

I've got nothing against the Green Party BTW, that's just the way it is isn't it?

There's next to no chance it will be refused anyway.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Because it will be seen as a Green Council's decision by a large majority, and trumpeted as that by the Argus in all likelihood.

I've got nothing against the Green Party BTW, that's just the way it is isn't it?

True. If the Greens reject it, the Argus will blame them for being regressive.

If Labour and/or Tories reject it, the Argus will blame the club for not putting in the right planning application.

There's next to no chance it will be refused anyway.

It's looking that way, thankfully.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here