Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ive made a cock up, now what to do about it????????

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Tell your uncle that you're gay, and you've had a longing for him. Worked for me.

And I didn't even know he was your uncle.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Thankfully, i have a complete disrespect for anyone of the same bloodpool as i, so such a quandary would never enter my life, but if i liked anyone that looked or sounded like me, i'd think the date set for cowmeat would come first. We have over 40 chances to see the Albion all season, so one game out shouldn't show you as a traitor to the cause or unloving JCL. See your folks and eat well with your iphone on for updates. It'll be morally fine to miss.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Thanks for the mostly helpful replies, I'm gonna sleep on it tonight and have a decision tomorrow,

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Don't think you've made a cock-up.

It's a miss-steak anyone could've made.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
That's rich coming from someone who joined a month before me, I'm not a regular poster, doesn't mean I'm not on here every day. I've been going to games for years, never been interested in forums before, just somethings come up and you don't know what the circumstances are and why its a tough decision.

I'm off, don't have to justify myself to you.

Calm down fella. You dont have to justify being a JCL, Its fine. You are in good company

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Heads, ... it's the Albion

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Give Hitony your ticket and enjoy your meal :)

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here