Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I've just had the worst two weeks off my life.

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
As some of you might know, or didn't know. I was going to be a father, but she had a miscarriage last month. To anyone who has been there and tried to get over it I salute you. But that isn't the worst of it. The mother of my child, the girl I loved broke my heart into smithereens. I don't care anymore if she reads this all not, but after laying my heart on the line to her last Thursday night, she breaks my heart and I seriously have been trying to get over her and what happened. I think I've finally succeeded, people have said it was for the best not to have a child with her, but it would off been amazing to be a father but it wasn't mean't to be. But what she did to me and saying she can't be FRIENDS with me if I love her and it would be to awkward is plain bollocks!!!!!

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Condolences.

Anyway, that's women for you.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
As some of you might know, or didn't know. I was going to be a father, but she had a miscarriage last month. To anyone who has been there and tried to get over it I salute you. But that isn't the worst of it. The mother of my child, the girl I loved broke my heart into smithereens. I don't care anymore if she reads this all not, but after laying my heart on the line to her last Thursday night, she breaks my heart and I seriously have been trying to get over her and what happened. I think I've finally succeeded, people have said it was for the best not to have a child with her, but it would off been amazing to be a father but it wasn't mean't to be. But what she did to me and saying she can't be FRIENDS with me if I love her and it would be to awkward is plain bollocks!!!!!

So sorry to hear that Kev.

Chin up mate.

Don't be too hard on the girl. She's just lost a baby too. One that was growing inside her. Her head must be all over the place.

Wishing you both well.

Nov 25, 2008
Block (H)ated
Im so sorry for you mate, loosing a kid can f*** a woman up but what she has done is no excuse, i hope you find a woman you deserve

Last edited by a moderator:

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Condolences to BF, hope you can feel better with time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Big condolences, mate. This is heavy stuff.

If you are OK to share (and it's OK if you don't) what reason did she give for breaking up with you?

Basil, sorry to hear about your love woes. To be honest it sounds from the selfish like of her that you managed to dodge the bullet in this circumstance. Time will heal this wound and you'll know next time whom you'll want to sire your Lil' Basil. Chin up .

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
A miscarriage can play merry hell with a woman's hormones and can make her act like a right git.
Time will tell whether your lady will come round, but if she's worth it, she's worth waiting for (not forever though, there are limits).

I know how you feel though, Mrs H suffered a miscarriage and it was heartbreaking.

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
HTML:
So sorry to hear that Kev.

Chin up mate.

Don't be too hard on the girl. She's just lost a baby too. One that was growing inside her. Her head must be all over the place.

Wishing you both well.

But the question I couldn't answer was, why did she a need a boyfriend when she was carrying my child. If you heard some of the stuff what came out of my mouth during June, I wanted to kill the C*** myself.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
As mentioned above its tough on you but she will also be going through the mill with all kinds of emotions,time will help the both of you see a little clearer than you both do now.

Not knowing your age, but im sure it will not be your last chance to be a father.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
HTML:

But the question I couldn't answer was, why did she a need a boyfriend when she was carrying my child. If you heard some of the stuff what came out of my mouth during June, I wanted to kill the C*** myself.

I know mate, must be horribly hard for you. But try and rise above it. For sure you and your girls heads are both currently seriously f***ed up, but it'll get better. This one wasn't meant to be for whatever reasons, but you maybe both have to both acknowledge that and move on. You're only young. Although it seems glib & crap to say so, you WILL have other chances. Hope it turns out well for you, you seem like a decent bloke.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Sorry to hear about whats happened to you , Kev. Some things are meant to be and its not until years later it all comes back into perspective.

Insel affe

HellBilly
Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Wishing you all the best sunshine for your loss.

My wife had a friend (ex friend) who got pregnant and then left the father, and got several boyfriends on the run up to giving birth. However wanted the father to still be involved,because he had a good job and was reliable so to speak. After she had the child it later came to light it was not even his child,she just wanted the security he gave her..........!

Some women can give you a serious head f***...!

Not all women are bad mate, you will find a good un in time sunshine.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
It isn't orthodox, but if you need to spill your heart then you'll do it anywhere you can find.

Maybe but it is still a bit odd. Surely talking to a mate would be better? And less weird.

You're far too young to be a father BF, do something with your life first.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Like others have said it is not an easy time for her and I would imagine that she is in a very dark place at the moment. Though it does not feel like it at the moment things will get better. Having a child changes you and your outlook on life. As crass as it might sound it may be a blessing in disguise not only for you but the child. The child will not have to grow up with a mother and father who are not together and you will not have to watch has someone else brings your child up.

I went through the same thing when I was 18 and know that it is not easy. However I can also say that with time you do get over it. I now have 3 lovely children who I love with all my heart and who are my world.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
first time i have ever reported a post on nsc ,i must be getting old.:wozza:
When you've actually lost an unborn child then you'll know what I mean.

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Like others have said it is not an easy time for her and I would imagine that she is in a very dark place at the moment. Though it does not feel like it at the moment things will get better. Having a child changes you and your outlook on life. As crass as it might sound it may be a blessing in disguise not only for you but the child. The child will not have to grow up with a mother and father who are not together and you will not have to watch has someone else brings your child up.

I went through the same thing when I was 18 and know that it is not easy. However I can also say that with time you do get over it. I now have 3 lovely children who I love with all my heart and who are my world.

Thanks Wardy, I've got to now pluck up the courage and delete her from my Facebook and MSN. Should be fun, I'm not even on MSN at the moment because if I go on there, I will most probably say something regretful....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here