Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I've just bet my Pompey supporting mate...

superseagulls

Feb 2, 2009
i have same bet with a pompey work mate and also same bet with a leicester fan, think i will end up taking the £10 from pompey and giving it to leicester

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
It will depend on how good Pompey's new manager is. If he turns out to be a genius then i might fear for your bet a little bit.

But chances are he will be rubbish.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Not a bad series of bets here, gents, the only loser is the poster who foolishly bet against Southampton. Other than that (top ten, above Ipswich, Leeds :lolol: and Pompey): easy money.

Aadam

Resident Plastic
Feb 6, 2012
I wish I had pompey supporting mates... I reckon you should have upped the stakes somewhat... I can't see them finishing anywhere near us this season, or in the foreseeable future!

Easy money coming your way IMHO!

What a prediction this was, take a bow son. They wont be for a while yet.

Not a bad series of bets here, gents, the only loser is the poster who foolishly bet against Southampton. Other than that (top ten, above Ipswich, Leeds :lolol: and Pompey): easy money.

Except for this one...

i have same bet with a pompey work mate and also same bet with a leicester fan, think i will end up taking the £10 from pompey and giving it to leicester

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Is he dumb enough to go for 'double or quits' next season?

Nah, his only weakness is supporting Pompey! On the other hand, I do have an avid Palace fan in the office, will try and tempt him into a bet.

Might wait and see what business we do first though.

I had a bet with ILIKECANDLES for £100 to be donated to REMF.
The bet was that The Albion would finish higher in our league than Leyton Orient would in theirs.

A couple of weeks ago he was still hopeful, while I mentioned their likelihood of going down :lol:
Astoundingly, Wycombe Wanderers let a 1goal lead slip away in the closing minutes to lose by 3-4 in one of the recent matches, so orient survived more by WW being rubbish than the zero's being quality.

CANDLES hasn't been responding to my messages, after boasting of his many businesses and that he can "buy me" :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here