Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I've just been warned for saying "F*ck".

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
You really are quite boring now sadly PD. Its a shame as used to really enjoy some of your posts. You've just gone a bit too far with this whole being persecuted thing, you know full well you took this piss with all the Spurs stuff and to start coming on here complaing because one or two others have created a thread or two about Kaka is rather sad. A fair few people get warnings for calling others f***ing *****, no one really wants to see it on here as its a fairly friendly board.

Good post.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Word of warning!!

Posters should be careful about what they say about Paxton Dan as he is one of Spurs “TOP Boys“.

It is alleged that he is still after Chelsea for battering him and his “firm” at the FA Cup quarter-final in 07.

Apparently he still wants revenge!! So if you have lost an arm and are nicknamed “One-Armed-Babs”.

Get the fu@k out of the place!! ???
That wont stop us taking the piss tomorrow when Spurs are still bottom of the Prem.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Im f***ing this forum of for a couple of weeks now anyhow. Dont miss me, please dont miss me.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Can we have more threads about Paxton Dazo please? I don't think we get enough at the moment.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Word of warning!!

Posters should be careful about what they say about Paxton Dan as he is one of Spurs “TOP Boys“.

It is alleged that he is still after Chelsea for battering him and his “firm” at the FA Cup quarter-final in 07.

Apparently he still wants revenge!! So if you have lost an arm and are nicknamed “One-Armed-Babs”.

Get the fu@k out of the place!! ???

:lol:

See you in Febuary Fazz62.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Paxton Daxo is just a cupid stunt or perhaps a broken pencil - pointless

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here