Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I've Had Enough..

fliddy mcflid

Jul 29, 2006
.. of this bollocks with mcghee, why he continues to force players out of the club, its only a matter of time before frutos goes the same way as ckr.

then mcghee has the cheek to say HE feels let down by ckr, what a turd!

Ice Man

Jan 5, 2006
CKR didn't want to play for us, he didn't say he didn't want to play for McGhee.

CKR is to blame for this one, so get over your bloody anti-MM crap.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
So by not putting him in the starting lineup at Rotherham, McGhee "forced" CKR to slap in that transfer request did he ?

(great name btw) :lolol:

Last edited:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
fliddy mcflid said:
.. of this bollocks with mcghee, why he continues to force players out of the club, its only a matter of time before frutos goes the same way as ckr.

then mcghee has the cheek to say HE feels let down by ckr, what a turd!

Yes, Palarse are short of fans, maybe you'll be better off there.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
As much as I don't like the way McGhee manages I don't think this situation is his doing. It's just a shame it looks that way from the outside as I do think we are losing out on players due to his reputation.

fliddy mcflid

Jul 29, 2006
the fact ckr wasn't in the team yet non-leaguer revell, cocks and robinson were is disgraceful, when you have players that are much better like frutos and ckr.

i'm not talking about after the request, as i think it is a poor reason for transfer request, but should never have come about in the first place!

fliddy mcflid

Jul 29, 2006
Fragmented Badger said:
The question that is unanswered is WHY did CKR not want to play for us though? It obviously goes a bit deeper than being left on the bench for one game. Ok, in this instance it may be CKR's fault (not that I believe that for a second), but just look at McGhee's track record. May I be one of the few to say good luck Colin, I hope you prove yourself a success and one day tell us all what an incompetant McGhee is.

mark mcghee is racist :jester:

cardboard

Jul 8, 2003
Mile Oak
Fragmented Badger said:
The question that is unanswered is WHY did CKR not want to play for us though? It obviously goes a bit deeper than being left on the bench for one game. Ok, in this instance it may be CKR's fault (not that I believe that for a second), but just look at McGhee's track record. May I be one of the few to say good luck Colin, I hope you prove yourself a success and one day tell us all what an incompetant McGhee is.

Because one or two of his 50 strong management team wanted some more money and planted transfer talk in his head

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Fragmented Badger said:

A bit deeper, but you are shifting the blame onto McGhee without knowing any facts in the matter.

If we are speculating - I have a feeling that CKR joined Brighton as he was guaranteed a game as we can only really afford to give youth a chance. I feel he moved here with one eye already on other clubs coming in for him.

Sonic The Hedgehog

Oi Lino You're A Disgrace
Jul 7, 2003
Wetherspoons, Fareham
Some players might be better individually, but it is a TEAM game. As we saw with England at the World Cup, chucking your best 11 players on the field without any obvious coherent team plan doesn't work.

The Rotherham game was a game that the Albion won, so McGhee could argue that on that occasion he got the team right.

fliddy mcflid

Jul 29, 2006
BarrelofFun said:
A bit deeper, but you are shifting the blame onto McGhee without knowing any facts in the matter.

If we are speculating - I have a feeling that CKR joined Brighton as he was guaranteed a game as we can only really afford to give youth a chance. I feel he moved here with one eye already on other clubs coming in for him.

does he not have every right to think this, having since joined witnessed several of our better players leave for "bigger" clubs, possibly with the exception of swansea although that could be argued either way.

this is not unusal albion either so surely any prospectuous player joining us can only see himself here as a stepping stone, in the same way zamora and carole did

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
fliddy mcflid said:
does he not have every right to think this, having since joined witnessed several of our better players leave for "bigger" clubs, possibly with the exception of swansea although that could be argued either way.

this is not unusal albion either so surely any prospectuous player joining us can only see himself here as a stepping stone, in the same way zamora and carole did

Of course, but you have to knuckle down in the process.

fliddy mcflid

Jul 29, 2006
Re: Re: I've Had Enough..

bhaexpress said:
Yes, Palarse are short of fans, maybe you'll be better off there.

disliking the current manager means you no longer support the team you have supported your entire life now does it?

:tosser:

fliddy mcflid

Jul 29, 2006
BarrelofFun said:
Of course, but you have to knuckle down in the process.

fair enough i admit he was often complacent with his performances, but on the other hand towards to end of last season when we lacked goal scorers, ckr was consistently started on the bench, even though he was the only one who ever looked like scoring even the slightest bit frequently, especially after knight left.

i think its not just the fact he is left out of rotherham, i think its got more to do with the fact he was not called upon last season when he feels he had every right to be in the team.

Ice Man

Jan 5, 2006
Fragmented Badger said:
Ok, I will be honest, I AM shifting the blame onto McGhee without knowing any of the facts. But, that works the other way against about 500 posters on this board who I have just read through comments from SLATING Ckr without knowing any facts too. At least I am basing my opinion on McGhee's PROVEN ability to fall out with players, ship players out, and generally upset the team. I simply suspect that this is MM up to his usual tricks, and that we have lost ANOTHER talented player as a result, leaving behind a squad of Carpenter, Hammond, Mayo, and Butters etc.

What has CKR done (other than in the last 3 weeks, which still remains totally unclear) to deserve this unanimous backlash? Noone knows any facts, so before everyone starts lynching him on here, think WHY does he not want to play for Brighton? WHAT drove him to say that? It may well just be that something, or more probably someone, has done the damage here, and it's not CKR. Anyway, I doubt we will find out as the club won't tell us, so we may as well continue the guessing game.......

I know the fact CKR said he didn't want to play for us, if anyone doesn't want to play for us then they can simply piss off.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here