Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I've got space in my car...

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
...for two people (three if you're small - but only one if you're a fit bird) to take to Coventry on Saturday. If you're lucky, I'll take you home as well.

No smoking in the car
No Uberfans
Nice people only
No tossers
A one quarter share of petrol costs (naturally)
Pick up from Brighton / somewhere up the A23.

So if you feel like being driven to the Arse End of Nowhere with an NSC Legend, get hold of Ernest's ARS. Failing that PM me please, and I'll consider you in order of my own snobbery.

:wave:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
McCammon might need a lift home if you've got room. Might have to rip the front seat out like Hightower in Police Accedemy though.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
trouble with going with you it would be " Dick Knight can do no wrong" all the way up to Cov and then all the way back.

...and i bet you dont drive over 70 MPH

and you smell

:wave::wave: :wave:

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Benny Zamora said:
I haven't got time to PM but would love a lift

I am a little weird but i don't have any major personal hygeine problems, don't smoke and am an ok bloke. Plus i love the albion!

a little wierd

:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Trigger said:
I would love to see you there Ben. :cute:

More than you are looking forward to seeing the Sunshine Bus FIRM ?

:wave:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I've not got a ticket for Cov, but I'd go just to spend a few precious hours in a confined space with an NSC LEGEND.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Uncle Buck said:
Not sure he will be able to see by the time he gets to Coventry...

I know we wont, i've just popped along to American Airlines to borrow a rather large bottle they use to drain engine oil.

Can you guess what LIQUID it will be used to hold, i've been told there are no stops on the way to Covvers, unlike you TRAIN boys.

Last edited:

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Rougvie said:
I know we wont, i've just popped along to American Airlines to borrow a rather large bottle they use to drain engine oil.

Can you guess what LIQUID it will be used to hold, i've been told there are no stops on the way to Covvers, unlike you TRAIN boys.

I remember being in Albania and they had no loo's in the ground. So having been on the beer all day, people armed themselves with plastic bags. After the game, we were kept in and the locals were throwing rocks into our stand. So the lads at the top of the stand leant ended up lobbing bags of piss on the Albanians.

Just thought that I would share that with you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here