Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I've got a Croydon pikey coming round on Saturday. How do I make him feel 'at home'?

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Got a poker night on Saturday, and I've decided to invite a Croydon pikey round to join us.

Because I'm such a thoughtfull host, I'd like to make him feel at home.

I thought I might start with chaining a couple of rottweillers by the front door, and maybe getting some kids from the local orphanage to run around around in dirty nappies.

Any other ideas to make him feel welcome?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
get the cans of Stella in.

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Treat him to BBQ squirrel (although hedgepig might be seasonal) and he might get his slaaaaaaaaaaaag of a 'wife' to return the courtesy whilst robbing your safe behind the authentic Welsh dresser.

Do ya lak dags?

HCQ

Ah yes, the nibbles...........

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Put your car up on axle stands on the drive and remove the wheels (putting them safely away somewhere) he won't bother knicking them then as they'll already be gone, will make him feel at home too...

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
How about this? Change the card game to a different venue but don't tell him. Then wire the whole house with TNT so that when your 'guest' presses the doorbell the fecker gets obliterated.

:jester: If that seems a tad over the top, just don't answer the door when he comes round. Believe me, if you don't want to have to fumigate your lovely dwelling, then dont let him in.

Buy a rusty old moped (less tyres the better) and half bury it in your front garden.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Probably a bit late for this time, but next time let the grass in your garden go uncut for 6 months.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here