Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I've got a bad feeling about this

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I have a horrible feeling that you'll win this.

Come on Al do us a favour and predict a 3 - 0 defeat ... oh and why you're at it could you also predict I won't win the lottery?

Thanks,

Tim
:lol:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
it does seem to be the Albion way

when everyone is at their lowest ebb we seem to pull something out the bag and when we are flying and have massive amounts of optimism we come crashing down to reality

(again hoping I'm wrong)

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Hmmm, Puncheon, Antonio, Lallana (not so much a winger), Papa Waigo - they have a decent set. Not sure we have quite that abundance of quality yet. Though two of those players are only on loan. Have no idea who will be starting tonight!

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Hmmm, Puncheon, Antonio, Lallana (not so much a winger), Papa Waigo - they have a decent set. Not sure we have quite that abundance of quality yet. Though two of those players are only on loan. Have no idea who will be starting tonight!

I thought Lualua was back?!

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
we were incredibly fortunate not to ship a few goals against Oldham and a better team than Tranmere would probably have converted one of their early chances.

Southampton are a better team so we will need to be quick out of the traps.

I reckon it's possibly time for us to lose a couple of goals against a very mobile and strong attack but I can also see us scoring a couple as we look to be a threat from all areas these days.

My money would be on Painter and Calderon to score tonight - I reckon one of them could well come in.

I also agree a defeat tonight would not be too important in the greater scheme of things although I don't think it will happen. For me at the moment it's all about HOW we play.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
congrats and I was wrong :) very happy to admit such.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Your normally right about these things as well..

P.s what's with the picture of keV? :jester:

If you are refering to Severnside's then it's Kit Napier, a really classy forward of the late 60's early 70's. To compare with today's team he's probably be most like Glen murray, although not so good in the air.

Silky skills, two footed so could play centre ir either wing. Scored at least 2 goals direct from corners (and from both sides of pitch) and I've also seen him flick the ball from behind him (with his heel) over his and the defenders head and motor on past.

He was class, deserves more recognition on here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here