iwhjdl.jpg
iwhjdl.jpg
iwhjdl.jpg
iwhjdl.jpg

:lolol: :clap2:

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
When an inanimate object becomes a bigger talking point than the games themselves then it is clear it is a major distraction that needs to be removed.

Diatribe

Feb 3, 2007
hard to say which i prefer, the passion of the fans, the joy anger and occasional wit of the terraces, the ebbs and flow of the corwd in sync with the game that is being played, or a contant loud monotonous honking

Attachments

• 31981_1327261218481_1139451334_30775073_5426519_n.jpg
    31981_1327261218481_1139451334_30775073_5426519_n.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 97

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
I'm a little undecided here...

:vuvu2:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
These f***ing "instruments" are a godawful droning nuisance and are not to be abided. I left the pub halfway through the first England Match as I could not stand the constant, tuneless aural assault and have not bothered watching a single match since for the sole reason these things make watching the match a thorughly unpleasant experience. I will not be watching another, even England matches until they are barred form matches or somehow drowned out on the tellybox. No let up, no break, no tune, no sense, no reason for them existing. Rubbish.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
i wouldnt ever use one myself, but dont mind them creating a nice atmosphere!

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
i wouldnt ever use one myself, but dont mind them creating a nice atmosphere!

HOW can you possibly suggest they create a 'good' atmosphere? I understand the fact that thye may be preferable to sitting in silence, and probably create a bit more noise than the average fan might without one - but it's not a 'good' atmosphere it just hides the silence of shit fans.

Dandyman

In London village.
:vuvu::vuvueng::vuvu2::vuvu2::vuvu2::vuvu2::vuvu2::vuvu2::vuvu2::vuvu2::vuvu2::vuvu2::vuvu2::vuvu2::vuvu2::vuvu2::vuvu2::vuvu2::vuvu2::vuvu2:

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
These f***ing "instruments" are a godawful droning nuisance and are not to be abided. I left the pub halfway through the first England Match as I could not stand the constant, tuneless aural assault and have not bothered watching a single match since for the sole reason these things make watching the match a thorughly unpleasant experience. I will not be watching another, even England matches until they are barred form matches or somehow drowned out on the tellybox. No let up, no break, no tune, no sense, no reason for them existing. Rubbish.

No, that was the England team.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here