Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Iv let the dust settle BUT...

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Blimey everyone moaning about handbags at a footie match... for gods sake don't go out late at night because its much worse and there's no stewards or policeman to protect you ffs

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Blimey everyone moaning about handbags at a footie match... for gods sake don't go out late at night because its much worse and there's no stewards or policeman to protect you ffs

I think people are angry that children were caught up in all the nonsense ( from both sides )

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
There are a few people who go to games v Palace who rarely go to any others. I don't consider them fans but unfortunately they have a negative impact on our reputation. However, probably true of every club. Most BHA and Palace fans are decent people supporting their local club.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
And that's the really unfortunate thing, because taking a kid to a football match shouldn't end up with them being scared and not going back.

True. But rightly or wrongly, I still don't think people should take kids to Palace away. I wouldn't.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta

That's a very sad indictment of society in the UK.

One of the reasons I moved to Malta.

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
That's a very sad indictment of society in the UK.

One of the reasons I moved to Malta.

Yes but you don't want to make the Maltese Cross. I'll get my coat...

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
A) we're very angry about the Brighton thugs who kicked open the gates to get at us as well. That said we don't think they're indicative of Brighton fans just indicative of moronic revolting Neanderthals. That said I'd expect that this and the damage will be reported to both the FA and the OB.

B) Gus got you promoted to the Championship, got you to finish above us for the first time in 20 years and to look like a side that will be in the shake up at the end of the season. The person you should be blaming is Dunk.

C) Buckley has apologised on BBC website.

Totally right

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
True. But rightly or wrongly, I still don't think people should take kids to Palace away. I wouldn't.

I tend to agree. My 13 year old daughter has come with me to a few away games this season. Palace wasn't an option because of the distance but i wouldn't have taken her anyway. It's a shame.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here