Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ITV coverage is Sh*t

Edgefield

Edgefield
Jul 20, 2008
London
Lucky or not we WON

ITV's highlights made us look lucky, they cut out all our goal efforts. I think that is possibly a blessing, didnt like the impact after all the sky raving about us after first Liverpool game. They seemed to build us up just to shoot us down after West Ham game. Cup is all about result, and beat Liverpool and we can all dream....

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Ther raison d'etre is to deliver as many viewers to their advertisers' moronic missives as possible, so it's hardly surprising that their football coverage is a mere afterthought.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I thought the highlights yesterday were absolutely shocking. Why did they show all of Newcastle's chances and not CMS's shot which was well saved by Krul? We were actually well on top when we scored, yet the highlights made it look like it was a lucky break away. Hopeless. There should be some rule to stop ITV covering football.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
the ITV coverage was one sided crap and as a result i will never ever watch ITV again unless the network relents to my demands. I immediately require them to make Shit soap operas,air a daytime panel show for daft women who like to gossip about sod all, i want talent shows that show no talent,dramas with no drama and above all i want you to gather the thickest chavs in the country for a show about their drug fueled stella drinking abusive lives and get the host to shout at them for no apparent reason apart from the fact he is a twat and cant help it.when you do this i shall return.

you have been warned ITV.

ps oh and shows about peter andre as i feel he does not get enough airtime.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
After the World Cup cockup ITV should NEVER be allowed to broadcast a football match again :rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant:

-gully-

The Flux Capacitor
Nov 7, 2009
Shrewsbury
A disgrace how it was edited. That was what they were basing their comments on too. I was surprised an Alan shearer goal scored against any team in blue and white was not cut into the highlights too just to make it a draw so no Geordies or pardew cry.

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
Sunderland and Brighton fan :facepalm:

What is wrong with that? No rivary between the teams, I was born in the north and was brought up as a Sunderland fan, moved to the south in my teens so I needed a local club, then moved back to Leeds for a few years so was a season ticket holder at Sunderland before moving back here for work and getting a Brighton one.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
What is wrong with that? No rivary between the teams, I was born in the north and was brought up as a Sunderland fan, moved to the south in my teens so I needed a local club, then moved back to Leeds for a few years so was a season ticket holder at Sunderland before moving back here for work and getting a Brighton one.

Nothing wrong with that at all. It's a free country after all.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Jeremy Kyle
X-Factor
I'm a "Celebrity" get me out of here
Britain's Got "Talent"
Loose Women
Take Me Out

With that line up I think you have to have very low expectations of their football coverage, my only real surprise is that Ant and Dec don't present it.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
In equally shocking news, the Pope is Catholic.
I know what you mean, but it still grates a bit. When we got home my wife said what had the game been like, I said they (Newcastle) probably shaded it, but we were narrowly on top when we scored. When we watched the highlights she said "So when you said 'Newcastle shaded it' what you meant was 'Newcastle were easily the better team'." I was in a good mood so I let it pass, but as others have said it looked like we scored with a breakaway completely against the run of play.

Still, I don't really give a shit. We won and it was great. Oh, and happy birthday btw!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here